We need a new build team / builders / builder rank!

Do you think this post was fair and do you agree that we need a new team?

• Total voters

OurDwerpyRuler

ELITE
DwerpyAlex
DwerpyAlex
ELITE
Ratings
Firstly the level of map design on the server has slowly been decreasing as more and more talented people come and go, and I believe it is a change, it has appeared to me that people want a change, more detail and variety in the maps brought out. To add to this one season on KitPvP lead to many people leaving, this was not because of the mode being broken but actually because of the map used, it was a map that had been recently used prior to that season where it was used again, and people are rightfully so annoyed, when a map is used more than once, it makes the players feel like they are not worth more builds and creations as if they are not worth the effort, however I feel that I can offer the players of manacube an array of newly designed maps by yours truly.

On the creative server on Manacube I had spent hundreds of hours perfecting my techniques and designs for map builds of an exaggerated size, i was able to do that through building massive plots 1 even being 20x the size of your average plot which is already an 111 x 111 block area, you can see how this turned out by either talking to people on creative as it is widely known or checking out these images showing almost the fully rendered final product, ( Final product PIC 1 ,
Final Product PIC 2)

This is not the only build I have done however, Im currently undertaking another mostly solo with people to help when needed project, it is a 12 mega plot sized Rainforest hitting the sky build limit with its tree tops, this is shown in this picture ( Rainforest ) Keep in mind this picture was taken months ago and we have came a long way since then on the build. On a whole im trying to say that a build team should be the next feature on ManaCube, this will substantially imrpove the quality of the server. Thank you for taking the team to read this thread!

Please voice your opinions below on what you feel is appropriate on this matter, Talk amongst urselfs

Last edited:

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19

OurDwerpyRuler

ELITE
DwerpyAlex
DwerpyAlex
ELITE
Ratings
Heya,

I can't speak for the ManaPvP map, since I don't have too much experience with it, but personally, the new spawns/builds for gamemodes that I play (Islands and Skyblock) are the best I've seen on the network. (https://manacube.com/threads/islands-season-6.71135/ and https://manacube.com/threads/mana-skyblock-first-reveal-1-3.70606/). I understand the frustration with keeping the same PvP map, but for the most recent resets, I'm more than happy with the builds.

-Wings
Thank you for replying! this helps me out a lot as a creator, I also suggested creating application forms for an extended build team which will effectively cut down building times substantially, what are your thoughts on that?

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Thank you for replying! this helps me out a lot as a creator, I also suggested creating application forms for an extended build team which will effectively cut down building times substantially, what are your thoughts on that?
They had a build team, but then removed it, now Dacon just gets someone to build it.

Ratings
1 1
I agree the general idea of your post was fair, your only grievance seems to be the kitpvp map being the same which I agree is annoying and there should be a new one. As for a new team like the other guy had said alot of the other maps and builds are tremendous so I don't think replacing anyone is really a good idea, but that being said if you have a great kitpvp map prepared or have a concept for one that's not to say I'm opposed to you trying to join said team

Pigochi

ELITE
Pigochi
Pigochi
ELITE
Ratings
I certainly think that the Manacube Build Team could always use some more players to design builds, but I think the main problem is that they are focusing on making new things rather than working on old ones. I don't think they should replace everyone, but you have the general Idea imo idk i'm just writing this on the go

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
Firstly the level of map design on the server has slowly been decreasing as more and more talented people come and go, and I believe it is a change, it has appeared to me that people want a change, more detail and variety in the maps brought out. To add to this one season on KitPvP lead to many people leaving, this was not because of the mode being broken but actually because of the map used, it was a map that had been recently used prior to that season where it was used again, and people are rightfully so annoyed, when a map is used more than once, it makes the players feel like they are not worth more builds and creations as if they are not worth the effort, however I feel that I can offer the players of manacube an array of newly designed maps by yours truly.

On the creative server on Manacube I had spent hundreds of hours perfecting my techniques and designs for map builds of an exaggerated size, i was able to do that through building massive plots 1 even being 20x the size of your average plot which is already an 111 x 111 block area, you can see how this turned out by either talking to people on creative as it is widely known or checking out these images showing almost the fully rendered final product, ( Final product PIC 1 ,
Final Product PIC 2)

This is not the only build I have done however, Im currently undertaking another mostly solo with people to help when needed project, it is a 12 mega plot sized Rainforest hitting the sky build limit with its tree tops, this is shown in this picture ( Rainforest ) Keep in mind this picture was taken months ago and we have came a long way since then on the build. On a whole im trying to say that a build team should be the next feature on ManaCube, this will substantially imrpove the quality of the server. Thank you for taking the team to read this thread!

Please voice your opinions below on what you feel is appropriate on this matter, Talk amongst urselfs
If you are offering to become a builder why don't you apply? If you need any help with applying contact me (JASO0ON#3301) even though I am sure you know how to.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
If you are offering to become a builder why don't you apply? If you need any help with applying contact me (JASO0ON#3301) even though I am sure you know how to.
I literally said

"They disbanded the build team years ago"

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Yeah, the build team was disbanded a while ago, not sure why but it probably won't be coming back. Last time I checked, some of the old build team members left Manacube :/
You could maybe try talking to Lavendel- I think she built creative spawn but I might be wrong.