We Need Less Lag

Do you find theres server lags to much?

• Total voters

Bluekiwi1099

Ratings
8 2
Are you using any type of shaders or texture pack if so try turning that off and if that does i would go with out it

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9
I joined the server yesterday, and it was pretty laggy. For me, it was to the point where people stop moving in the middle of a fight.

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9
Are you using any type of shaders or texture pack if so try turning that off and if that does i would go with out it
I don't think the texture pack is the problem. I turned mine off because I thought it was causing the lag, but the lag continued after I turned it off.

48fps

Ratings
42 1
The servers TPS is a perfect 20, so there are definitely other factors behind the lag.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I joined the server yesterday, and it was pretty laggy. For me, it was to the point where people stop moving in the middle of a fight.
Server lag can be caused by a lot of things, and currently, the server might have issues due to expansions of the server has factions have opened up, Oasis and Aztec have split into two servers, etc. If things get bad, as I said, the best thing to do is ask for a reboot in the #help section of the discord. If people are agreeing with you, then a reboot will happen.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
I do agree with you here. The lag is quite an annoying issue on ManaCube and I’m not sure if it’s just me in Australia or the server because I’m usually pretty laggy.
- TheProTroller

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Server lag can be caused by a lot of things, and currently, the server might have issues due to expansions of the server has factions have opened up, Oasis and Aztec have split into two servers, etc. If things get bad, as I said, the best thing to do is ask for a reboot in the #help section of the discord. If people are agreeing with you, then a reboot will happen.
Also caused by the huge amount of plugins as they all have to be configured to work together which is supposedly a very finicky task and means the actual server bank has to work harder as a result to run the server!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I do agree with you here. The lag is quite an annoying issue on ManaCube and I’m not sure if it’s just me in Australia or the server because I’m usually pretty laggy.
- TheProTroller
Living far away will cause delay, but not lag spikes (unless you also have poor internet). I believe it's server-side issues, and at least on Parkour, these are likely partially caused by the recent influx of players.

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Shoot, yeah. Didn't think about lag. Thought it might help the server but now that seems anti-productive xD