[WE NEED THIS ASAP]Survival Party premissions for Guests need new perm for chest opening

bawsarlv

ELITE
BawsarLv
BawsarLv
ELITE
Ratings
Hello my name is BawsarLv. I have been running a warp that lets new people get some free stuff so their game is more easy at begging. So all started with that i made a small house next to my claim with chests. Everyone liked this idea and people started to giveaway stuff they dont need or take olny what they need. ofcorse there were people who like to grief so some people started to sit there like a guards. Untill player called wakeupalyssa sethome there and killed everyone who went there and ofcorse drestroyed it all the time. All chests with stuff got despawned. So i did ask mods for help and one of mods told me that i can let people open chests in my claim in parrty premissions. So with that idea i did spend like 3 days rebuild base so everyone who is guest could open up all my chests that arent locked by signs. But now when i entered party premissions and turned on iteract people can olny open dors. So it would be very helpful if you could and option that i could let people open chests. For guests so you wouldnt need to coop all playes that use my /warp. If you cant make new perm just allow people to open chest with ineract.

Minecraft_652

MVP+
Minecraft_652
Minecraft_652
MVP+
Ratings
32 101
Support you BawserLV. very good and constructive idea.

We work for people, We shall never surrender!
Make People Great Again!

Last edited:

ThicLatina

MVP+
ThicLatina
ThicLatina
MVP+
Ratings
Would love to see more flexibility with the permissions of plots/islands etc. across realms. For example you can currently interact with trap doors and fence gates on interact, when most would consider this a door interaction and it is very frustrating. Maybe an interface where there is toggles next to more options, like breaking down interact to the different items e.g. lever, enchantment table, anvil etc. :)