we needz the servers to be latest release

NoPoint

Ratings
Hey Enderknighttrig. The Administration team on the server works very hard to keep things up to date! Most subserver have a recommended version to ensure that the least amount of bugs and issues can come onto the server!

MagicTurtleIV

ELITE
MagicTurtleIV
MagicTurtleIV
ELITE
Ratings
Hey Enderknightrig, a lot of plugins only have older version support. Making it harder to run a server on newer versions. If they were to update the version, it would likely take a lot of work and time. Some plugins may not work and will be replaced with others which may cause confusion with current ManaCube players since the commands would most probably change.

MagicTurtleIV

ELITE
MagicTurtleIV
MagicTurtleIV
ELITE
Ratings
The Manacube staff work really hard to make sure the servers have the least amount of bugs/issues possible. I'm sure some things you might like will be added in the future. Maybe there is some stuff you don't know about that could work really well. Just keep gaming! Have a good day.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey there~
There's specific reasons for some servers to be in earlier versions. Parkour, for example, is best played in 1.8.9 due to the changes in hitboxes and the way blocks work are very different compared to the most commonly used versions currently (1.12 and 1.15). If you play parkour in later versions, you will have a very glitchy experience and many of our older maps won't work properly.
I'm not entirely sure on the specific reason for servers such as Factions and KitPvP to be in 1.8.9, but I would assume it is related to updated combat in later versions that is more annoying (and disliked by most PvPers). Thus these PvP intensive game modes remain in earlier versions.