Mik

Forum Expert
ELITE
mtb130
mtb130
ELITE
Ratings
193 36
I feel that having more events that are provided by staff would created an overall more fun experience for all players of a certain game mode. Back in the old days of Skyblock, I remember always looking forward to drop parties and having the chance to receive an xDacon head and other staff heads to create memorials for them. I feel that this would have a very positive impact and would be a very easy thing to set up as all that is needed is a chest full of items and a bunch of people jumping like crazy :)

Eureka14.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Eureka14
Eureka14
ELITE
Ratings
131 7
Hearing the sound of drop parties, in those days, provided by the staff was a great idea, and it could be great if this carried on, to the current day. I agree that it would make Manacube more interactive with all players and thus more fun to play. Maybe this also could happen on each server possibly once or maybe twice a month and there could be a public warp just for this (like in Aztec Skyblock there is /warp pond for the pond event, that happens daily). I would love to see this added in.

Kind regards,
Eureka14, a fellow skyblock player

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Great idea! But I'm too poor to do stuff like this xD