Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Howdy Howdy!
Welcome to my first weekly player spotlight! I will probably be doing this every weekend.
I am continuing the amazing project that @LiLKayla was doing a few months ago. I would just like doing something nice for the community!
Okay, onto the spotlight!
Our first spotlighted player is the awesome mod, @Elly_x!
Elly is always a super sweet person to the community, and as a mod of three different manacube servers, she is very helpful! She is very nice to me personally and has gotten me through some tough times. She is just a fantastic person, and I love spending time in game with her!
I reached out to some of the staff members and players so that they could say some nice words about Elly!

"Elly is such an incredible person. She’s so welcoming and friendly to everyone both players and staff. She’s someone I can spend hours talking to and it feels like 10 minutes. She’s so dedicated to staffing and making parkour the best community it can be!" -Izzy

"Elly is like very cool, she does a lot for maps and a lot of other side things that a lot of people dont notice. she is very much deserving of this" -Chiara

"she has an amazing personality and is always really kind to everyone & she’s great to be around" -Madi

"Elly is such a kind, sweet energetic person who never fails to brighten up a call :D" -Crisp

"she smell" -ranged

Thank you for reading my little post! I hope you take some time to appreciate Elly sometime, she deserves it!
If you would you like to nominate someone for the next weekly player spotlight, please dm me on discord, Uduntreal#8466

See you all next week!
-Udun

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Idk why ya’ll r saying rlly smells, it’s just a fact that ALL staff smell, esp @gapplegal
Anyways, ye Elly is pretty pog, she’s active and uh she’s nice (at least from the interactions I’ve had with her). I think she’s kinda cute, is that weird to say? I mean, what if I called all the staff cute? o_O
I swear I don't simp staff pls no hurt meh