Weekly updates | ALL REALMS

Baihu

ELITE
ImBaihu
ImBaihu
ELITE
Ratings
I've been on skyblock for less than an hour today and some stuff was going down. A mod said the staff community is working their a*ses off behind the scenes, but we members don't see what that is. So on behalf of the community, I would like to suggest that every week on a Sunday that we get an announcement about what's been fixed, changed, removed and added, and more. Mostly for verification that the staff is in fact creating better changes, and fixes, adding stuff that we have suggested, and have taken comments and feedback into consideration.

I love this server and I bet lots of people do as well, So from the bottom of my heart, I do pray that this forum post gets seen and put into high consideration by staff members.

Last edited:

Josh - MobDrops

ELITE
MobDrops
MobDrops
ELITE
Ratings
...the staff community is working their a*ses off behind the scenes, but we members don't see what that is. So on behalf of the community, I would like to suggest that every week on a Sunday that we get an announcement about what's been fixed, changed, removed and added, and more...

While it is important to have a strong community and development bond, having too much unnecessary strain and workloads on the staff and development teams such as to make updates weekly might not be the smartest. There is also no need for staff to be managed by the community, that's what staff managers are there for :p

Currently, updates happen mostly on a monthly basis, so there would be no point in having two/three extra update posts during that time.
This would also put more strain on the developers themselves since they are the main factor for time. They then have to relay it to the staff/contributors to post per week.
All this time could be well saved and spent as it is currently on working more fixes and content. Remember, while some are employees others are voluntary staff, not everyone can dedicate all day every day to working on improving the experience for us either way.
Gaming services such as Minecraft Servers are usually intended for longevity. For how long ManaCube has been operating and how consistent the content is... The only words I can think is, well done!

All in all, what I am trying to say is that I feel the team/s do a fantastic job as-is and the monthly updates is already a big + compared to some servers.