Weird interesting fact about yourself

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Tell me something that's funny or awkward about yourself!
For example, if I was @Dutchy1372 I could say I've only been using this one specific spoon for my whole life.

For me, it's that I don't wear pants. EW! not like that ! stop being gross.
I only wear shorts!

Now its your turn! ;D

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I draw minecraft youtubers and lurk on twitter

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
-when i was little the one movie i'd watch was shrek. I watched shrek 3 times a day, everyday for like a year.

-my family at some point nicknamed me Pinto Bean

-i used to record videos of myself like a vlog. my intro was. "hello! my name is (my full name) i like to swim and dance" but all of the vlogs were in russian

Last edited:

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I hate shirts that go down to my wrists. This entire winter, I've worn a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Well, I make really weird food combinations that any other "normal human being" would find disgusting- like mustard and mayo on a bacon sandwich- I kinda put cheese on everything... that's the other thing, it's not uncommon for Asians to be lactose intolerant, but I can eat so much cheese it isn't even funny. I also put cheese on Chinese food, which is just weird. I'm a very bad Chinese person. :(
Edit: my entire existence is a lie and I'm not actually Asian but pure Canadian that happened to be born with Asian eyes and black hair and darker skin.

xcy

Dedicated Member
Ratings
123 5
I find it difficult to admit that I need help. Not mentally or anything, but if I'm asked to do something, I'll literally just keep trying to do it, even if I'm not close, until I'm told to stop or someone helps me do it...

Babalee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Babalee
Babalee
ELITE
Ratings
90 4
I go on FB marketplace and go to Goodwills trying to find video games cheap for my collection. Sometimes I find buying the games more enjoyable then actually trying to play them : p.