Dedicated Member
VIP+
SpecialOffer
SpecialOffer
Ratings
75 3
Hello everyone!

I have decided to get more involved in this community again,

I was an avid player from late 2014 to early 2017 before I started to focused on my professional skills within the game. Since I left Manacube I have managed and worked on some fairly popular and successful servers (If you are interested in which ones please PM me, don't ask in the comments).

I assume the majority of the players I did know have moved on, so It looks like I will be starting on a clean slate. This being said, if you do remember me and have changed your username since we last communicated please drop me a message!

I look forward to getting to know everyone again, and hope any past issues I may have had with anyone have been forgotten/forgiven.

- SpecialOffer

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Welcome back to Manacube! Nice to meet you, and I hope to see you in-game soon :>

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
Welcome back sir!! What gamemode did you main before you left?? I personally LOVE parkour, you should definitely come main that hahahaha...But seriously what do you plan on maining when you come back too?

Hope to see you around :)

SpecialOffer

Dedicated Member
VIP+
SpecialOffer
SpecialOffer
Ratings
75 3
Welcome back sir!! What gamemode did you main before you left?? I personally LOVE parkour, you should definitely come main that hahahaha...But seriously what do you plan on maining when you come back too?

Hope to see you around :)
Sky-block and Parkour tend to be my two favourite game modes.

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Welcome back to the community :) hope to see you around on Parkour!

Bxrryy

Bxrryy
Bxrryy
Ratings
59 2
Welcome back! <3

We can all agree Parkour is the best gamemode, hope to see you around on there!

GuardME

Ratings
Hello everyone!

I have decided to get more involved in this community again,

I was an avid player from late 2014 to early 2017 before I started to focused on my professional skills within the game. Since I left Manacube I have managed and worked on some fairly popular and successful servers (If you are interested in which ones please PM me, don't ask in the comments).

I assume the majority of the players I did know have moved on, so It looks like I will be starting on a clean slate. This being said, if you do remember me and have changed your username since we last communicated please drop me a message!

I look forward to getting to know everyone again, and hope any past issues I may have had with anyone have been forgotten/forgiven.

- SpecialOffer
Welcome back! I'm also just coming back from a very long break as you would see in my new introduction posted here on the forums, I forgot a ton of things and I'm guessing you have too so maybe we can learn everything again together. I play Olympus AEther but you don't so I hope to see you around the forums or discord!