Accepted Western Skywars Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hello! This may be a little to big but still, we hope you accept it!

Built by: Kudner and BearBuilds
Mid:

Starting Islands:
More info:
It took us about 5 hours to build.
There is a little cave under each island. 3 Chests each starting island, 2 for each sub-island and 7 at mid.

(We wont be very mad if you dont accept it, me and bear do understand it is big)

Last edited by a moderator:

Peculiarly

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
84 15
Out of all the current skywars maps I wouldn't give it a better rating than I would give this one this one is so awesome and I will hope and pray that it gets accepted because no one makes them anymore. Please make more, be encouraged by this post.

Ratings
Out of all the current skywars maps I wouldn't give it a better rating than I would give this one this one is so awesome and I will hope and pray that it gets accepted because no one makes them anymore. Please make more, be encouraged by this post.
Thank you so much! Many more maps to come, stay tuned! ;)

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
I prefer this map compared to the current maps. On some of the current maps the islands are kinda spread out and the game can be slow sometimes. This map has islands closer and I like that. Not only that but the design and detail is really good on this map. I want this to be added.
Good luck :p

Ratings
I prefer this map compared to the current maps. On some of the current maps the islands are kinda spread out and the game can be slow sometimes. This map has islands closer and I like that. Not only that but the design and detail is really good on this map. I want this to be added.
Good luck :p
The map and theme are very nice thought and built. I would like to see it on skywars!
Thank you so much guys! We really do appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.