What are some easy ways to get cubits?

LordCraft

ELITE
craftmaster1802
craftmaster1802
ELITE
Ratings
I cannot use real money, and many others cant for sure, but cubits cost $1 each (irl money). Other than /cow, which gives between 0.01 to 0.07 cubits per day or /ad, which doesnt even work, OR selling rare ancient gear which nobody wants to buy from me :(, is there another, "non-pay irl money" type of method to get cubits besides /cow, /ad, /cubitshop, begging for cubits or selling stuff on /ah?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hey! Sadly those are the best ways to get cubits for free unfortunately. It wouldn’t be fair to make them too easily obtainable since they are basically the equivalent of IRL money.

However! You can enter the following giveaway for a chance to win cubits that Cos is holding! https://manacube.com/threads/cubits-giveaway.77565/

Good luck if you choose to join and happy holidays!

LordCraft

ELITE
craftmaster1802
craftmaster1802
ELITE
Ratings
Thanks a lot, Hallowqueen! I am entering the giveaway. I understand, but I am not allowed to spend irl money so bad luck for me, or maybe bad age to start playing here lol. Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
/prestige on servers that have it
Buying from others
Coin flips (wouldn’t recommend though)

me when parkour has prestige but we don't get cubits for prestiging.

LordCraft

ELITE
craftmaster1802
craftmaster1802
ELITE
Ratings
Thanks Dacon, I know all those are some ways to get cubits but 1. prestiging needs VIP, and I only have ELITE in Earth Towny 2. buying cubits from other players is SOOOOOO costly!!! 3. coin flips usually end up in me losing, 50% chance, and not taking it.'

Thanks for trying though Dacon. Also you are supposedly the owner of Manacube??!! WOW!

LordCraft

ELITE
craftmaster1802
craftmaster1802
ELITE
Ratings
also guys, my friend and I really love these /shop menus and other stuff on the Survival sub-server, so we're asking if there's any way to download the Survival mod (with the parties, and the /shop, and the /ah, and the other stuff) into our singleplayer world.

Any way to do that? since I saw a similar formatting in other servers, I thought there is a common website or something to download the /ah and /shop and /warps and all.

ArchVenom

Mod
ArchVenom
ArchVenom
Mod
Ratings
35 1
One way I get cubits is from going to different servers and doing things on them, every server has a unique economy that you can trade players for cubits. Depending on the server you might have to do more work for 1 cubit but if you go to the right ones you can easily get cubits.

smokinxans

PATRON+
smokinxans
smokinxans
Patron+
Ratings
An easy way I get cubits is selling cubits or you could try what I used to do and coinflip cubits to make profit.

Swordley

PATRON+
Swordley
Swordley
VIP+
Ratings
Prestige is an big grind but its one of The Best ways u can earn cubits. Maybe try to enter Pond, Boss Fights and LPS too. If u get smth cool u can sell that for some cubits. Thats how I got Elite and some Svas

LordCraft

ELITE
craftmaster1802
craftmaster1802
ELITE
Ratings
thanks everyone for your tips! smokinxans, well, I know /cf but its a %50 you win. I ain't risking my cubits since I'm not allowed to spend irl money. Prestige requires a VIP rank on some servers, but I think I can grind up some stuff and earn 3 cubits to purchase VIP (except I already have ELITE in Earth Towny). Pond I never catch anything 'cause I suck :( and Boss Fights I always join but get nothing more than a trench pick which is worth only 0.1 cubits and a large money pouch which isnt really worth more than 0.00001 cubits. But there are ways to get more cubits from other servers in trade for other stuff. But one thing, which swordley said, I don't really participate in LPSs, and I dunno what rewards I might normally get. I will try that next time. My school has started so I can only play on weekends. But that limited time I'll make up. But no matter how much I work and trade for cubits, I'll not get an ELITE rank in survival (which is the gamemode I really love as a kid) for more than a couple years. By then I'll be 13 and I have no idea whether Minecraft will be my favorite thing in the world anymore, since I have changing interests. In Earth Towny, someone suddenly gifted me VIP+ and then after a couple minutes, gave me ELITE. Whoever it was I owe you 57 cubits. But I cant go around begging for ranks in survival too, thats not how I was taught to be in my school.

Thanks for everything guys!

P.S. if my message is super long don't read it.

Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ester070
Ester070
ELITE
Ratings
61 10
Thanks Dacon, I know all those are some ways to get cubits but 1. prestiging needs VIP, and I only have ELITE in Earth Towny 2. buying cubits from other players is SOOOOOO costly!!! 3. coin flips usually end up in me losing, 50% chance, and not taking it.'

Thanks for trying though Dacon. Also you are supposedly the owner of Manacube??!! WOW!
if you have a daily routine for making money its not that hard really

Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ester070
Ester070
ELITE
Ratings
61 10
You can easily make 5 cubits+ a day

LordCraft

ELITE
craftmaster1802
craftmaster1802
ELITE
Ratings
But really there isnt a really easy way to make money, right? (in survival)

Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ester070
Ester070
ELITE
Ratings
61 10
thanks everyone for your tips! smokinxans, well, I know /cf but its a %50 you win. I ain't risking my cubits since I'm not allowed to spend irl money. Prestige requires a VIP rank on some servers, but I think I can grind up some stuff and earn 3 cubits to purchase VIP (except I already have ELITE in Earth Towny). Pond I never catch anything 'cause I suck :( and Boss Fights I always join but get nothing more than a trench pick which is worth only 0.1 cubits and a large money pouch which isnt really worth more than 0.00001 cubits. But there are ways to get more cubits from other servers in trade for other stuff. But one thing, which swordley said, I don't really participate in LPSs, and I dunno what rewards I might normally get. I will try that next time. My school has started so I can only play on weekends. But that limited time I'll make up. But no matter how much I work and trade for cubits, I'll not get an ELITE rank in survival (which is the gamemode I really love as a kid) for more than a couple years. By then I'll be 13 and I have no idea whether Minecraft will be my favorite thing in the world anymore, since I have changing interests. In Earth Towny, someone suddenly gifted me VIP+ and then after a couple minutes, gave me ELITE. Whoever it was I owe you 57 cubits. But I cant go around begging for ranks in survival too, thats not how I was taught to be in my school.

Thanks for everything guys!

P.S. if my message is super long don't read it.
"I'll not get an ELITE rank in survival (which is the gamemode I really love as a kid) for more than a couple years. " Big exaggaration you can get elite in a couple of months maximum i got it in 3 months when i wasnt even focusing to buy cubits.

LordCraft

ELITE
craftmaster1802
craftmaster1802
ELITE
Ratings
I have a wheat and cane farm which give me a good amount of money every now and then when I sell 'em in /shop. But BILLIONS.....I mean, really?!

Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ester070
Ester070
ELITE
Ratings
61 10
But really there isnt a really easy way to make money, right? (in survival)
I dont play survival much but from what ive heard is that iron golem afk farms are worth alot there

Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ester070
Ester070
ELITE
Ratings
61 10
But for that you do need alot of ig spawners to be efficient

Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE