What are some Genuinely fun maps to do?

mister_fawkes

ELITE
fooxuwu
fooxuwu
ELITE
Ratings
I know there aren't a lot of fun maps, as parkour is pain but just curious as to what people come up with.

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
Sushi, ToiletPaper, Stickbug, Glover, Monstro, RubberDuck, Gemini, Chair, IceClimbers, SandysTreedome, Turbo, Sunglasses, CutTheRope, Sheep, Olaf, Rivington, Microscope, Pond, RattleShake, Satan, Toilet, Hobbes, MusicPark

Kxll

ELITE
Sxschaa
Sxschaa
ELITE
Ratings
Imagine just typing in your own maps.. i guess anything under Insane can be seen as Fun since Insanes are mostly just to get better or to get "a lot" of mana.. otherwise, there is no specific maps that are actually fun just.. if someone likes ladder parkour they like those certain maps and such

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
Sushi, ToiletPaper, Stickbug, Glover, Monstro, RubberDuck, Gemini, Chair, IceClimbers, SandysTreedome, Turbo, Sunglasses, CutTheRope, Sheep, Olaf, Rivington, Microscope, Pond, RattleShake, Satan, Toilet, Hobbes, MusicPark
i prefer don-chan actually these suck

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
hey my map is on there (play /log rubberducky its a fun map, also /log gaz hehe)

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I think maps that have good flow to them and don’t have any mega frustrating jumps hidden within them are the most fun. Everyone’s preference is different so it’s hard for me personally to recommend maps to other people…sure I could say “oh! play my maps!” But I’m also aware Teemo and Aggretsuko exist so beware. :,)

Bootz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
kaama
kaama
ELITE
Ratings
98 5
Hi,

If you ever feel like a change from parkour, I would really recommend playing some dropper maps! They are extremely fun and the maps are incredible, some are challenging but very rewarding once completing them.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
I've gotten to appreciate expert and insane maps more, the longer you continuously fail them the deeper your regret for choosing the map evolves but it's such an amazing feeling if you ever complete it :D

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
This might be a hot take but one map I think is fun is called Gears.

I like how the focus is on consistency with similar types of jumps. This is pretty uncommon on manacube which isn’t a good or bad thing but I like how it forces you to get really consistent at various ladder jumps.

I’ve always found I get a lot better at parkour if I’m forced to get consistent at something or else I won’t be able to progress. I used the word consistent a lot but you get the point lol.

Once_Upon_A_Mine

VIP
Once_Upon_A_Mine
Once_Upon_A_Mine
VIP
Ratings
49 3
Here are some of my favorites:

INSANE MAPS:

I havent beaten a lot of insanes so not much here.
Valley (Insane)
Zeus (Insane)
HowlsMoving Castle (Insane)
Handelbourg (Insane)

EXPERT MAPS:

WishingWell (Expert)
Don-Chan (Expert)
JabbaTheHutt (i forgot how its spelled) (Expert)
JurassicPark (Expert)
TostarenaTown (Expert)

HARD MAPS:

Terminator (Hard)
Idk any others rn

MEDIUM MAPS:

PancakesBreakfast

JeandaBean

VIP+
JSB_Inc
JSB_Inc
VIP+
Ratings
I know there aren't a lot of fun maps, as parkour is pain but just curious as to what people come up with.
Not gonna lie, bouncyplayground (medium map) was really fun to do haha
the build was really nicely done and the parkour was challenging in places, but well thought out
I found the concept a blast

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
hobbes :confused:

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
dream was unironically one of the best hard maps ive ever played and if that makes me a dream stan then i will take that title with pride