Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
Hi guys! Just wondering if anyone's doing anything particularly interesting, or even, uninteresting this month <33
Feel free to share cuties!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
I've recently gotten my new surf fishing rod!
We've had our beach house for over a year, but my old rod was way too small to make any decent casts from the shore, so I never caught anything. But about a month ago, I purchased an 11-foot Lamiglass carbon surfcasting rod, and I can cast 300 yards! it's insane! My uncle came over for the day last Wednesday, and we spent it fishing. I ended up catching 8 skup! 8/10 casts landed in a caught fish! I had so much fun that since then I've been out every day for hours! I mostly just use leurs for catch and release, but if we plan on eating fish for dinner I use bait.
That's pretty much all my exciting plans for a while! lol

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
I've recently gotten my new surf fishing rod!
We've had our beach house for over a year, but my old rod was way too small to make any decent casts from the shore, so I never caught anything. But about a month ago, I purchased an 11-foot Lamiglass carbon surfcasting rod, and I can cast 300 yards! it's insane! My uncle came over for the day last Wednesday, and we spent it fishing. I ended up catching 8 skup! 8/10 casts landed in a caught fish! I had so much fun that since then I've been out every day for hours! I mostly just use leurs for catch and release, but if we plan on eating fish for dinner I use bait.
That's pretty much all my exciting plans for a while! lol
That actually sounds like a lot of fun omg! Thanks for sharing hun <3

Nicksfish

ELITE
Nicksfish
Nicksfish
ELITE
Ratings
I just start school again in the middle of the month, but it’s all online classes. I do have clinicals that I’ll have to go to so fingers crossed I don’t catch anything. D:

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
I just start school again in the middle of the month, but it’s all online classes. I do have clinicals that I’ll have to go to so fingers crossed I don’t catch anything. D:
Damn! I just finished school until September but I had to go into the school itself scarily. I'll definitely be crossing my fingers with you and hoping you stay safe <3

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
not much. baseball season is in full swing, campsites are finally open again. that kinda thing. can't travel anywhere.

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
What I am doing this month is nothing interesting just cleaning the house and the garage. My sister just started driving so I might have to help her with that. The last thing would be to keep an eye on my cats because they don't seem to be 100% so that will be fun. Other than that my month is uneventful.

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
not much. baseball season is in full swing, campsites are finally open again. that kinda thing. can't travel anywhere.
At least things are starting to open right? I hope things are all good for you otherwise <3

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
What I am doing this month is nothing interesting just cleaning the house and the garage. My sister just started driving so I might have to help her with that. The last thing would be to keep an eye on my cats because they don't seem to be 100% so that will be fun. Other than that my month is uneventful.
Awh bless, well I hope your cats are alright bless them, and if you do have to help your sister, I hope that it's at least fun and somewhat entertaining or something <3

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
Awh bless, well I hope your cats are alright bless them, and if you do have to help your sister, I hope that it's at least fun and somewhat entertaining or something <3
Yeah I hope its fun as well just not dangerous.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
YOU HAVE CATS?! SHOW ME YOUR CATS. Also I hope they get better <3

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
well my birthday is in less than a month so thats cool, not much we can do bc of COVID and having the most cases
Welp, I'm sorry to hear that your birthday is going to be spent inside of lockdown, but I'm sure that you'll find something to do, even if it's small. My cousin's birthday was the other week but the decision was made to postpone any kind of exciting celebration until we can all meet up safely, especially as it is her 16th birthday. I really hope you have a wonderful birthday anyways and I'll look out for you on the "Todays birthdays" page <33