• Total voters

~Jesus

MVP+
_3G_
_3G_
MVP+
Ratings
96 11
Which servers on ManaCube do you enjoy playing the most?

Let us know via the poll and also comment what you like and dislike about said server!

Personally, I love both Skyblock and Olympus because they have nice players, are relatively well behaved ;) and are fun to play on.

Leythis

MVP+
Ambiebot
Ambiebot
MVP+
Ratings
I like the minevast server

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I’d have to say Olympus - I love the grind of prison servers, and the sound of mining blocks with a highly enchanted pickaxe is music to my ears.

However, I am branching out slightly to Survival, but Prison severs, and Olympus especially will always have a special place in my heart ;).

I’m also very curious what other members of the community like playing, thank you for making this thread, madness buddy.

Helly

MVP+
Helly02
Helly02
MVP+
Ratings
71 4
I love survival, because of the game mode itself but also the community. I have played it ever since i joined Manacube.

P.S. @Hallowqueen you are slowly becoming one of us.... XD, I hope you are enjoying survival. :)

Last edited:

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
I'm someone who like watching than playing, and watching people falling in parkour maps is always a satisfaction (I'm a bit sadistic for those type of things), and I like building maps, so definitely Parkour (Creative seems good too, but I'm too lazy to build entire plots).

Last edited:

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
I'm someone who like watching than playing, and watching people falling in parkour maps is always a satisfaction (I'm a bit sadistic for those type of things), and I like building maps, so definitely Parkour (Creative seems good too, but I'm too lazy to build entire plots).
"watching people fall is always a satisfaction" that's lowkey evil XD.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
I’d have to go with Parkour and Creative, partly because they’re my home server but I just find them the most interesting:)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
DO NOT READ BELOW IF YOU ARE NOT A PARKOUR PLAYER......
IF YOU WISH TO YOU CAN...
I SUGGESTION AVOIDING IT.....
STOP
READING
ME.
DO
IT
NOW
OR
I
WILL
FIND
YOU
AND
FRIEND
YOU
ON
DISCORD

Parkour is og. Og players only. Noobs are funny.I can't believe og players on manacube/minevast switched to a different server on here.

Calari

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Calari
Calari
MVP+
Ratings
150 7
I would cast my vote for /skyblock, cause I'm there most of the time now,
but i also enjoyed my time on /survival when i started on manacube.
I thought it would be fun to play on a server and just to make my life harder than it has to be, I did the tree-spirit-challenge... only to notice an hour into the game that visiting /spawn or other players (with protected land where u cant "greaf" by extending the roots of ur home-tree) ends the challenge unless u bend the rules xD well well...
At some point i might try /creative, cause i do enjoy me some w/e, but I'm not much of a beatuy-builder so that might not be for me.
Nice posts everyone <3

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
I use to play only parlour from 2016-2017... and then moved to Skyblock and creative... and then Olympus. The only one I actually stuck with is Skyblock. So my vote is skyblock due to the community. *Totally not biased or anything pft*

Cedis ♡

MVP
Cedis
Cedis
MVP
Ratings
49 5
I'd have to say Olympus overall. In general, I love to grind out on different prison servers ever since Jungkie (now Paehper) invited me to join the Olympus server.

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
I'll honestly have to say Hub. It's the greatest place to AFK and has always been there since day 1. Every time I used to hop on Mana it would always greet me, and I am forever grateful for that. <3 you Hubby :)

toshin0

VIP
sunflowers33d
sunflowers33d
VIP
Ratings
24 2
back in my 2015-2016 days i stayed on skywars basically all the time, but now i usually am on Olympus prison or parkour

WqreWqlf

VIP
WqreWqlf
WqreWqlf
VIP
Ratings
42 2
Olympus 100%. The community is so nice and everyone know's eachother. When you come on and say Good Morning. Most of the server responds. It's just so friendly and enjoyable to be apart of!

toshin0

VIP
sunflowers33d
sunflowers33d
VIP
Ratings
24 2
i agree 100%. definitely one of the most active and friendly parts of manacube in my opinion, makes me happy to see Olympus / prison is getting the attention it deserved for so long

r3qed

VIP
R3QED
R3QED
VIP
Ratings
I have played islands for over 100H and I love it! everyone on there is fantastic

Ratings
10 1
I highly enjoy the peacefulness of survival,

Absolutely wonderful community and moderators!

100+ hours, plan to reach 2k one day!

ctrless

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gorekiss
gorekiss
ELITE
Ratings
185 12
I personally would say my all-time favorite server is Survival! The community is great and I love helping out however I can. Along with Survival, I also enjoy server hopping and chatting with the other communities whenever I can and meet new people!

Ratings
18 1
Which servers on ManaCube do you enjoy playing the most?

Let us know via the poll and also comment what you like and dislike about said server!

Personally, I love both Skyblock and Olympus because they have nice players, are relatively well behaved ;) and are fun to play on.
I very much appreciated creative for it's creativity. Helps me kind of unwind, just to focus on one thing ya know. Parkour is for the times when Im ready to get mad.