What do you like most about ManaCube?

What is your favorite gamemode on Manacube?

• Factions

• Kitpvp

• Parkour

• Earth Towny

• Survival

• Prison

• Islands

• Creative

• Anarchy

• Skyblock

Results are only viewable after voting.

bestgaming

ELITE
bestgaming
bestgaming
ELITE
Ratings
10 1
Let me start off, I absolutely adore the kitpvp aspect of this minecraft server. The level of competition is always high and it keeps the gameplay exciting and engaging. The community is also great, with players always willing to help out and give tips to new players. It's a very welcoming and friendly environment. The staff are also very active and always willing to help out with any issues that may arise. Overall, the kitpvp on this server is a perfect blend of fun, competition and community which is why I always find myself coming back for more.

Jcccb

QA Team
Jcccb
Jcccb
QA Team
Ratings
Definitely the community here is what keeps me. I could come across a dead silent prison server, much better made, and not feel any dedication to it. Being able to have both meaningful and ridiculous conversations is part of the fun imo

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
earth

i love any towny, but mixing it with an earth map is just what makes it my favorite :D

sashabelle05

ELITE
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
ELITE
Ratings
My favorite aspect of Manacube would have to be community. I joined the server when I was quite literally not even 9 years old yet, and, although I had plenty of people /ignore me, etc, due to me being a stupid little kid I still had quite a few people just enjoy playing the game with me. I've STILL got friends from that time, in fact! There are plenty of bad people, but there are also plenty good. just gotta look in the right places, and for me, Survival was that right place.

As a gamer, I would say that what I love most about ManaCube is its unique and creative game modes. From classic survival to unique games like Egg Wars and Sky Wars, there's always something new to play. The community is also fantastic and always welcoming to new players. And of course, the graphics and performance are top-notch, making the experience even more enjoyable. Overall, ManaCube is a great server that offers a fun and diverse gaming experience.