What do you like the most about manacube?

nple

QA Team
nple
nple
Patron+
Ratings
59 8
what is your favorite interaction on mana?

what do you like most about the server overall?

what do you think about the crate system?

what is your genuine thought on the server?

thank you for your time - trouble maker deo

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
343 38
building among us plot on atlas
the staff team and friends, also prisons best server
needs server specific stuff back like perks n such
manacube super cool and good olympus season 5 baby let's go

bub0RJN.jpeg

lavi

Dedicated Member
ELITE
tabooknot
tabooknot
ELITE
Ratings
86 3
what is your favorite interaction on mana? - i can't count a specific instance, but overall my favorite interactions is when im just grinding out and hop in vc and while not that many people join its fun too meet new people, making small talk is pretty fun and i enjoy making friends with ppl i would have never met before.

- I think the best couple aspects of the server are, #1 the community is strong in some aspects in the sense that people know each other and in general are friendly enough. also The server is high quality there's a high amount of content and it gives us all something to do.

meh, its just meh, I personally think they need reworks, I'm not sure what in specific but slow down on the cosmetics and also maybe make the crates every other month, but I think in general like any mc server crate systems are inherently evil its gambling for children, convince me otherwise and ill edit that out!

what is your genuine thought on the server?-
The server is great but there is defiantly a toxicity problem both player on player and player on staff/server. people overate on a lot of aspects of the server , every month when the new crate is shown its overall a negative reactions and people start mini riots, also players can be downright mean to each other and while i am lucky and never really had a negative experience with other players its easy to see that people can be cruel, make bad deals, misinform, or just be mean for their own benefit/enjoyment, and while I agree that's life and not much can be done, but as a community we could be nice and more welcoming and while i think its a small percent that are like that they are the loudest and therefore seen the most, also the player base is so mean to staff, and its just like, WHY? 9/10 times when your an ass to staff your just making their day worse and have done absolutely nothing to your benefit but look stupid, also i want to speak on the over hate dacon gets, he is criticized at every turn for the most part unjustifiably and while i think he could communicate better and have some place within the community instead of kind of being a shadow, its not hard to see why he does it when all people do is criticize his every move. in conclusion think b4 u speak bozos.

- No u thanks for giving me something to do

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
Just chillin wit parkour and having the option to talk to people in chat.

There's always something entertaining going on!!

No idea, it's been a while since I played so I don't remember much about exactly that.

It is a really nice server. There's a lot of people so it doesn't get boring, and the games are sick.

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
not sure what my favourite moment on the server was. either getting a wr for the first time (im a pk main :p) or beating the insane map TheArcher for the first time, or maybe one of the group finishes we have on maps sometimes... idk hard to decide. (this below was an especially nice moment :))
2021-10-08_18.18.22.png

the accessibility. manacube is a good server for anyone to start on, and the friendly atmosphere (most of the time - pk chat, im looking at you) really helps create a positive vibe on most gamemodes.
could be better, could be worse. admittedly on pk, there isnt much they can really put in crates, so they tend to be a bit shit, but when i used to play islands i bought crates and it seemed like a really nice, fluid system they got worked out.
black and white. good experiences and bad. positive thoughts and negative thoughts. but thats as someone who's played the server regularly for a year. i feel that there would only be positive experiences if you joined the server recently.

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
tbh idk i woujdl say seeing my friends b ut i have no friends tgat play anymore or friends in general tbh
this i s hard. last season survival was the best
no.
no again
hi deo.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
being perm banned 3x for the same thing
gives me a palce to share creativity and anything thats on my mind. creativity is something i pride myself in and without a place to throw it all at ill feel like im going more insane
i like it. its anti p2w. i think people now spend too much money and want too much from the crate. previously if you got past the cosmetic and perk threshold you would start getting a ton of svas which is really op for people who have money. now you get the same chance no matter how much you spend which makes it more fairer for f2p players
mostly good, just a few people need to be deleted. its seems to be getting better tho, slowly they are being removed and the biggest issue sorce will be stranded and have no where to hide so theyll be gone. seperatly from people more bugs are being fixed which is great for my interests. i have hope

Worrey

Dedicated Member
Ratings
115 15
being perm banned 3x for the same thing
gives me a palce to share creativity and anything thats on my mind. creativity is something i pride myself in and without a place to throw it all at ill feel like im going more insane
i like it. its anti p2w. i think people now spend too much money and want too much from the crate. previously if you got past the cosmetic and perk threshold you would start getting a ton of svas which is really op for people who have money. now you get the same chance no matter how much you spend which makes it more fairer for f2p players
mostly good, just a few people need to be deleted. its seems to be getting better tho, slowly they are being removed and the biggest issue sorce will be stranded and have no where to hide so theyll be gone. seperatly from people more bugs are being fixed which is great for my interests. i have hope
I love you

its_abbyy

ELITE
its_abbyy
its_abbyy
ELITE
Ratings
32 7
the people

I feel like the crate system at the moment is fine

they should update all the servers to 1.8.9 so i can play them :(

xCoffeeMan

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xCoffeeMan
xCoffeeMan
ELITE
Ratings
49 3
The community and gambling