oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
As you know they change the /Gary the reward for day 7 is now 0.25 cubits and i wanted to get people opinions on it.

For people that don't like there's a suggestion to get it to 0.50 cubits
https://suggestions.manacube.com/su...the-servers-on-the-7th-day-back-to-050-cubits
As you know they change the /Gary the reward for day 7 is now 0.25 cubits and i wanted to get people opinions on it.

For people that don't like there's a suggestion to get it to 0.50 cubits
https://suggestions.manacube.com/su...the-servers-on-the-7th-day-back-to-050-cubits
I think that it won't make a big impact either way; you're still getting a load of cubits. I could be fine with either.

Ratings
I'd prefer the old .50 cubits, (more money haha) but I'm fine with the .25 because I think they realized you can just do /gary weekly on every server besides creative which can give you big boost of cubits in a week just from being active
(.25 from skyblock, .25 from olympus, .25 from survival, .25 from parkour, etc)

PenguinCube

VIP
Sorra24
Sorra24
VIP
Ratings
I think you wrote 12 months instead of 12 weeks. Although it actually takes 15 weeks. So this is how I calculated it so 0.25 per week X 15 weeks “3 months and a half ” will give you 3.75 cubits. But, although this is possible I really think that it should be raised to 0.75 because at least 70-80 percent of the stuff on shop is much more then 3.75 which means to at least get the bare minimum of an igs it will take 3 and 1/2 moth which is too long.
Edit

PenguinCube

VIP
Sorra24
Sorra24
VIP
Ratings
I think you wrote 12 months instead of 12 weeks. Although it actually takes 15 weeks. So this is how I calculated it so 0.25 per week X 15 weeks “3 months and a half ” will give you 3.75 cubits. But, although this is possible I really think that it should be raised to 0.75 because at least 70-80 percent of the stuff on shop is much more then 3.75 which means to at least get the bare minimum of an igs it will take 3 and 1/2 moth which is too long.
Edit
And who the heck has 6 hrs to spend to go on to every server everyday for 7 days. Really get a life. Also if you even miss a day you got to restart from day 1. I think if you were to stay on for that day and forget to claim that day you should be able to claim for the pass day the next day. I believe humanity has something called human error.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
And who the heck has 6 hrs to spend to go on to every server everyday for 7 days. Really get a life. Also if you even miss a day you got to restart from day 1. I think if you were to stay on for that day and forget to claim that day you should be able to claim for the pass day the next day. I believe humanity has something called human error.
The system wasn't designed so that everyone could go on every server; its not even aimed towards getting cubits. It's just an incentive for people to log on, and play on the server for different rewards.

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
Hi,

The Gary system has been something that's always been discussed among the community for the different rewards it carries. No matter if it's 0.5 or 0.25 cubits, it's still free cubits in my eyes. But like you all said, it could easily be abused by going onto each server or collecting it every day on alt accounts. Being able to do that probably wasn't intended to begin with, but it's not against the rules either. In my eyes, no matter what happens to Gary, they're still free rewards for everyone to enjoy and if you want it changed you can upvote the suggestion that @AT0MICCHIk3N linked in his post.

-Roza

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Ofcourse everyone prefers the 0.50 cubits, I do too. But I understand the decision too. 0.50 cubits is a lot if you add every servers gary.

Some people used alts to gain those cubits with less effort, giving those people a huge advantage over the people actually playing for fun.

0.25 cubits are still a wonderful amount and I'm just happy we can actually get them.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Maybe it could be changed so that Gary could only be claimed on one server per day (the way I thought it was) and keep it at 0.50.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Woah, I'm blind and didn't know about this.

I do feel that cubits have been harder to obtain as of late.
Cubits got reduced from .02 per vote to .01, /ad has been taken away, and now /gary day 7 cubits have been reduced.
It just makes the value of cubits higher, in my opinion.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23

Cubits got reduced from .02 per vote to .01, /ad has been taken away, and now /gary day 7 cubits have been reduced.
That should be like that imo. Cubits should be a fun little extra instead of the whole reason to play.

Plus, voting on Factions still is a great way to get cubits.

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
That should be like that imo. Cubits should be a fun little extra instead of the whole reason to play.

Plus, voting on Factions still is a great way to get cubits.
Agreed but late into the season like this it give a chance for new players to get quick money or save up to buy a key.
But like Roza said the cubits are free and people should appreciate dacon and sunset for giving a chance to everyone to get a key or a rank for free.

PenguinCube

VIP
Sorra24
Sorra24
VIP
Ratings

Also if you miss a day or don’t claim it in that day you have to start over. You have to start over even if you were on

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Also if you miss a day or don’t claim it in that day you have to start over. You have to start over even if you were on
Thats the whole challenge of it aha