What do you think the [Elite] Rank will feature?!?!

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I will riot if it’s not there.
We all will!
Selling pitchforks on Survival if Dac's bathwater is not include for the low price of 0.01 cubits per pitchfork

themodking

MVP+
themodking
themodking
MVP+
Ratings
I think that they will add diamond armor for Elite in kit pvp. :}
Guess in the comments -=-
Considering that the MVP armor is already Protection 4, I would guess that ELITE armor would be a level higher on everything the MVP armor has. As for the sword I would think it would look like the MVP+ Sword in Factions. Your guess on the tools. MVP+ kit gives a rare enchant book aswell so I would imagine a Legendary one and maybe 1 more dust. I am basing this off of my main server, Survival. If you need me to base it off of any other server contact me on Discord.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
It seems like it will just be another purchased rank above MVP+, which is disappointing but not surprising. I was hoping that it would be similar to the outdated QA Team rank, but this is fine too. Congratulations to everyone who buys it. Maybe ELITE players will hear exclusive news before it's announced publicly. I don't know what perks other servers will have for it necessarily, but on parkour it'll probably be something like 3x or maybe even 5x mana rewards for maps. 50 map maker plots. The artmap perk. Some custom item models and auras. Idk.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Considering that the MVP armor is already Protection 4, I would guess that ELITE armor would be a level higher on everything the MVP armor has. As for the sword I would think it would look like the MVP+ Sword in Factions. Your guess on the tools. MVP+ kit gives a rare enchant book aswell so I would imagine a Legendary one and maybe 1 more dust. I am basing this off of my main server, Survival. If you need me to base it off of any other server contact me on Discord.
There are no custom enchants on KitPvP, but I would look forward to it if they added it. Also, diamond armor would most likely not be given out as it is armor from crates.

Chris (letdowns)

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
There are no custom enchants on KitPvP, but I would look forward to it if they added it. Also, diamond armor would most likely not be given out as it is armor from crates.

Chris (letdowns)
I like the idea of CE on KitPvP, but I wonder if it would be just for weapons, or also for armor? I honestly can't wait to see everything that the Elite rank brings, as well as updates to KitPvP. Exciting times! KitPvP is such a great gamemode, so I'm so glad that the Admin/Dev team are putting a lot of time and effort into it <3.