• Total voters

Samara__

ELITE
Samara__
Samara__
ELITE
Ratings
77 5
Though I have seen you on Skyblock recently, I do not think you are qualified just yet. Review the questions on the apply page for staff (should be in my signature) and determine if you should be staff. Do not be afraid to ask players on the server on whether you should be staff or not. This may be helpful since you will be looking over them as a helper, chat mod, or later, a mod. For this post currently, I cannot determine if you should be staff or not because you do not have evidence or a point that backs up your claim. One last note, make sure you have at least about 50 hours on the server. Seeing that you joined the forums yesterday, February 1st, concerns me.

I hope this helps,

Sam (samara1978)

Pio2

ELITE
Pio2
Pio2
ELITE
Ratings
18 1
As said here and on other posts you have made: You need 50 hours in total (which I think someone said you dont have yet) as well as at least 20 posts on the forums, keep trying though :)

Cedis ♡

MVP
Cedis
Cedis
MVP
Ratings
49 5
As said here and on other posts you have made: You need 50 hours in total (which I think someone said you dont have yet) as well as at least 20 posts on the forums, keep trying though :)
20 is a soft requirement btw..