• Total voters

reecey2001

VIP
UnNational
UnNational
VIP
Ratings
Hi,

So, serious question. We all eat crayons, they're incredible. Delicious, delicate, smooth, and rich, etc.But, the true question is, what flavour is the best? In my professional opinion, Green - sometimes with a bit of blue sometimes is nice. I don't expect any stupid answers such as yellow, like who would eat a yellow flavoured crayon.

Anyway, sorry for that mini rant about the yellow flavour. Also, this is a very serious post!!!

Please vote.

unnational.

TheLivingCorpse

TheLivingCorpse
TheLivingCorpse
Ratings
16 1
Personally, I eat the purple flavor of crayons. Not that I particularly like said flavor but they do remind me of my buddy Purpz and are my favorite color. It's win cubed!

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
honestly have you ever tried mixing two flavors of crayola? boom.

Merakiios

MVP+
Merakiios
Merakiios
MVP+
Ratings
I enjoy the rich undertones that the red crayon brings to the table. The smoothness, with just that hint of something more. Just remarkable.

TheCrimReaper_

PATRON
TheCrimReaper_
TheCrimReaper_
ELITE
Ratings
Alright. You want my opinion? Hah! you got it. My favorite flavor of crayon is Black closely followed by red. Not just any red though. FIRE ENGINE RED!!!

prettyyodd

ELITE
prettyyodd
prettyyodd
ELITE
Ratings
93 3
The yellow ones are so delicious, DEFINIENTLY need to try the purple and red ones since everyone finds them so good. :)

Ratings
I'm sorry sir you forgot a very important colour that happens to be teal, which happens to be the most delicious crayon flavour.

(Also apparently we have a problem with Canadians because it doesn't want me to at a 'u' to colour)