What games do you play other than Minecraft?

uhhabbie

ELITE
VIP+
VIP
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
235 11
whats minecraft? anyway i play valorant sometimes (but not in like four months), and i play irl barista job simulator very often (i work as a barista)

sophiaaah <3

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Mapper
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
487 41
whats minecraft? anyway i play valorant sometimes (but not in like four months), and i play irl barista job simulator very often (i work as a barista)
off topic but i was interested in maybe applying as a barista bc i love coffee. what do u typically do? is it hard to learn like drink combinations?

uhhabbie

ELITE
VIP+
VIP
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
235 11
off topic but i was interested in maybe applying as a barista bc i love coffee. what do u typically do? is it hard to learn like drink combinations?
atleast where i work it’s actually so easy and fun. it’s a little overwhelming during training but then it’s super easy to remember

Veleight_

MVP
VIP+
VIP
Veleight_
Veleight_
MVP
apex csgo titanfall2 and ironsight ALso anyone down to play apex im ex top8 wraith also new to kbm so im learning add my disc
.Ewan.

zekykral

VIP+
VIP
zekykral
zekykral
VIP+
Ratings
Have always been a constant player of CSGO, and Dead By Daylight. Sometimes I swap to Battlefield I or V and HOI4.

TheColux

TheColux
TheColux
Ratings
12 2
Have always been a constant player of CSGO, and Dead By Daylight. Sometimes I swap to Battlefield I or V and HOI4.
CSGO, is a good game tbh however the servers I play on is always filled with hackers

zekykral

VIP+
VIP
zekykral
zekykral
VIP+
Ratings
CSGO, is a good game tbh however the servers I play on are always filled with hackers
It has been a recurring issue for as long as FPS games appeared, and hacks shortly afterward. The incidence of hackers is much lower in Prime and ranks that are not Supreme & Global, and will always be an issue with FPS. That being said, FaceIT and ESEA are other alternatives.

IJasperI

MVP
feetfungus27
feetfungus27
MVP
Ratings
1,208 232
Danganronpa, Animal Crossing, and Genshin Impact. I don't really play those much because I mostly play minecraft or draw.

alexgamer88

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
alexgamer88
alexgamer88
MVP+
Ratings
Dirt 5 and a bit of Asphalt