What I believe would be beneficial to Creative servers on Manacube

Ratings
Hello! I'm sure many people have already posted about this on the forums but I would like to post about it too just because I believe these things should be removed from creative here on Manacube.

1) The ability to spawn Withers: While I don't see many people spawning in withers anymore, they can be a pain to deal with. They cause immense lag if enough are spawned and makes it hard to play on the server. I understand that there is limited staff and there are some priorities that are higher than dealing with lag from a few withers, but, I believe the ability to spawn withers should be completely removed from the server to help players and staff greatly.

2) Redstone: While redstone can be fun to play around with and create new things, it can be a pain to deal with. What I mean by this is that redstone can create many problems to deal with lag. I am thankful that pistons and many other redstone items have been removed from Creative, but, we shouldn't stop at that. I believe the servers would benefit if all redstone and some transportation items (such as boats) were removed completely from the server.

3) Spawn Eggs: Spawn eggs are a fun thing to play around with (especially if they are a mob that can be tamed and make your plot even cuter!) but I believe that Manacube would benefit from changes to spawn eggs. If plots had a max limit of mobs that you are allowed to spawn (maybe 10-12 per plot, possibly lower) or if they were removed altogether, I'm sure that players would experience less lag while enjoying their time on the Creative platform offered on Manacube.

Thanks for reading this post! I believe that these changes can happen to the creative server even if it does take some time to do so. Yes, I do realize that many people have posted about issues similar to this but not many things have changed (or at least from what I've noticed personally) and definatly should be taken into consideration if they haven't already been.

Thanks for your time!

Educator

ELITE
Educator
Educator
ELITE
Ratings
Hey, I recommend that you post all of your ideas here, so the community can share their input.

Best of luck.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Hey there, @KittenPlayzYT.

Thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns, however there’s a few things here I’d like to address with what you’ve mentioned.

Withers have been disabled for some time - specifically, the 23rd of July being the latest mention of them on Creative. Redstone is also temporarily disabled since the 25th of July. with no mention of it being added back yet, I believe it’s still disabled but I may be wrong.
4C860F02-81E8-426F-B511-2A8A35DBA9D6.jpeg

5F7A8914-DAAC-423C-A741-5EAE92A19082.jpeg

Spawn eggs do cause problems, I completely agree - it’s been suggested by players and staff alike for this feature to be removed. I’m not entirely sure if this was a feature that was removed as I don’t see any mention of it in the #updates channel (where I found the dates for the above information).

I highly recommend checking it now and then if you’re in the community discord, or if you’re an avid forums user like myself, you can also stay up-to-date with any updates here:
https://forums.manacube.com/updates/

Ratings
Hey there, @KittenPlayzYT.

Thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns, however there’s a few things here I’d like to address with what you’ve mentioned.

Withers have been disabled for some time - specifically, the 23rd of July being the latest mention of them on Creative. Redstone is also temporarily disabled since the 25th of July. with no mention of it being added back yet, I believe it’s still disabled but I may be wrong.
View attachment 16443
View attachment 16442

Spawn eggs do cause problems, I completely agree - it’s been suggested by players and staff alike for this feature to be removed. I’m not entirely sure if this was a feature that was removed as I don’t see any mention of it in the #updates channel (where I found the dates for the above information).

I highly recommend checking it now and then if you’re in the community discord, or if you’re an avid forums user like myself, you can also stay up-to-date with any updates here:
https://forums.manacube.com/updates/
Thanks for responding! I did not know that some of the things listed have been disabled as I was gone for a few weeks, but thanks for telling me about what was disabled or else I probably would have gone off on a rant (in my room, not online lol)