What if manacube came out with a app instead of a website?

Sould manacube have a app

• Total voters

treenetee

treenetee
treenetee
VIP
Ratings
that would be cool, but it takes a lot to run an app so i’m not too sure about that, the website is nice, and theres really no problem with it.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
This website actually works really well on mobile and nothing is lost when browsing on a phone. I don't know what an app could do that the website doesn't do better.

ImHanzo

MVP+
ImHanzo
ImHanzo
MVP+
Ratings
It's pointless to make app + it takes lot's of time also, you can visit manacube website on your phone to and it works pretty good. :)

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
As Tasses mentioned above the website does work quite well on mobile and I've seen this issue talked about for quite a while now. I do feel that it would be handy for a ManaCube app but I don't think that's what ManaCube is focusing on right now, possibly in the future.

Ratings
I think that a manacube app could be helpful but should not be priority and their should be an app and the website.

lightningblade

Babaram_KISS
Babaram_KISS
Ratings
App would be cool but theres really no point and switching out the website for the app wouldn't be a very smart idea since most people use pc.

Yagami

ELITE
Plomph
Plomph
ELITE
Ratings
I think It's a great idea, but what's the point in making an app that will likely not be used when they have a full-fledged website? They don't need to spend the extra funds when there is already a website that's easily accessible.