What if your Data ran out and WiFi broken during quarantine?

Kairewyr

ELITE
VIP+
YouTuber
Kairewyr
Kairewyr
ELITE
Ratings
110 1
Me: *gone insane*

Actually today in the morning my data and WiFi broke and ran out of data then I was trying to calm myself down and my TV unable to watch BC the plan has expired even I forgot to reload my phone balance.luckily my brother helped me reload some.mostly my mom or dad don't know how to use internet.

Idk what I'm saying lol

k_xqe

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
k_xqe
k_xqe
ELITE
Ratings
71 1
I would def be very upset because my life is literally minecraft 24/7
ya lonely gal w no friends amirite
but otherwise I would sleep zZZ
Pass the time know : pensive :

anxikuma

Helper
MVP+
MVP
anxikuma
anxikuma
Mod
Ratings
706 18
I would def be very upset because my life is literally minecraft 24/7
ya lonely gal w no friends amirite
but otherwise I would sleep zZZ
Pass the time know : pensive :
That hit a little too close LOL

I wouldn't panic that much, along with having technology you need to expect that sometimes it's gonna stop working, even if only for a little bit.

sworix

MVP+
MVP
sworix
sworix
MVP+
It's unfortunate that people freak out if they don't have access to the internet for more than a few hours. Just goes to show what kind of world we live in now.

Ratings
I would probably go turn on some music since I download all my music, as well as have backup charges for instances where there is no power. I would also probably spend 75% of my day sleeping because my life is very bland.

Chris (Apologetical)

Ratings
I would cry and then go on a run while crying :), and after I've excepted it I would read and listen to music

Hayleyx

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
ELITE
Ratings
34 5
I would get back into reading. I've been putting it off for so long, that'd be the perfect time/excuse.

SnalphJr

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
SnalphJr
SnalphJr
ELITE
Ratings
I would be totally fine, i would read, go on hikes, maybe car rides and spend time with my family. i kinda wish the wifi would go out because my family is so tuned into their devices, i just want 1 day just to spend time with them with no distractions. it would be very nice

Eureka14.

Ratings
28 2
Honestly, there is nothing better than a good book. I would possibly read one and then maybe watch some TV, that doesn't require the internet. If I am really bored, then I would play some singleplayer offline games, such as Minecraft and also some games on my phone.
Music is also a good way of relaxing and I love listening to my music!

SnalphJr

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
SnalphJr
SnalphJr
ELITE
Ratings
Honestly, there is nothing better than a good book. I would possibly read one and then maybe watch some TV, that doesn't require the internet. If I am really bored, then I would play some singleplayer offline games, such as Minecraft and also some games on my phone.
Music is also a good way of relaxing and I love listening to my music!
Yeah music would be a fantastic way to unwind and chill. Ngl i kinda want to just listen to some lowfi beats and read books all day. :3