What is the most annoying thing that has happened to you on manacube?

Uduntreal

VIP+
VIP
Uduntreal
Uduntreal
VIP+
Ratings
80 1
For me, it was today, where 2 friends (not saying names for obvious reasons) ignored me. Annoying. :I What about you guys?

Cloudiez.

Ratings
Finding out that villagers regularly despawn on survival after saving and spending all my in game dollars on spawn eggs

Acid Reflvx

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Acid_Reflvx
Acid_Reflvx
ELITE
Ratings
750 111
I had 3 cubits at one point, when I was just starting out. I was on KitPvP and I kept losing cubit coinflips. Losing drove me to send higher bets. I lost more. Then, I coinfliped my last .1, and I lost. I was so, so angry

Buffy

MVP+
MVP
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
MVP+
Ratings
it was and is parkour chat... Every time...
Parkour chat is worse than 4chan at times. For me the most annoying thing was one time I was doing Aquatic Adventure in (my own) record time, only 4 deaths, I got to the final cp and then spent the next half an hour failing the last jump repeatedly. I eventually finished on something like 47 deaths. I was so mad.

ItsAndri

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
85 1
Parkour chat is worse than 4chan at times. For me the most annoying thing was one time I was doing Aquatic Adventure in (my own) record time, only 4 deaths, I got to the final cp and then spent the next half an hour failing the last jump repeatedly. I eventually finished on something like 47 deaths. I was so mad.
Ah shit i feel you

SSM_GOD

Forum Master
Ratings
1,090 38
Back when I was a non-ranked kid, I was determined to defy any p2w. I made this rule for myself that if I ever got a rank I would quit.
So these people bought me temp 1 month vip and told me it was perm. I didnt quit, but then they told me to store things in my /pv and second plot where the items would be deleted when the subscription ended.
What hurt most is that some of the people who went along with this were people who I trusted.

Oh, and then also there are the 3 chargebacks that got me banned

Acid Reflvx

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Acid_Reflvx
Acid_Reflvx
ELITE
Ratings
750 111
Back when I was a non-ranked kid, I was determined to defy any p2w. I made this rule for myself that if I ever got a rank I would quit.
So these people bought me temp 1 month vip and told me it was perm. I didnt quit, but then they told me to store things in my /pv and second plot where the items would be deleted when the subscription ended.
What hurt most is that some of the people who went along with this were people who I trusted.

This is the koth of the thread. I cannot even bring myself to imagine what it was like for you. It must have been horrendous

Cloudiez.

Ratings

this is so cruel, bless you :(

Toxickmg

VIP+
Toxickmg
Toxickmg
VIP+
Ratings
So this kind of toxic player (forgot their name) was try to trade I think cubits? for islands money and the player giving the islands money gave the money to me on accident. I was still very new at the time (like 4 hours?) so everyone had to explain how I can give the money to him but me being REALLY tired I forgot a 0 so gave them like 2.1m instead of 21m and they wouldn't give me back my 2.1m ;( (I now have 118 hours and earned the money back) :)