What is the most annoying thing that has happened to you on manacube?

Babalee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Babalee
Babalee
ELITE
Ratings
90 4
I've been fortunate enough to not have any bad experiences on Manacube for the most part, and although this was already said earlier the only thing I can really think of was parkour chat back in late November/early December. Happily the chat has calmed down a bit since 2021.

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
Well.. I was banned for chargeback, took over a year to FINALLY get unbanned. A short while after I was unbanned, I was doing my thing in the survival spawn when my intelligent self fell into the pvp pit with perhaps the best gear I had and proceeded to die and my whole inv was /trashed. I'm sure the value of those items were at least $600m. I'm over all that now for the most part except I'm still a bit salty that I was ignored by staff for over a year but its good now. I still love mana I just don't play as often.

XpertAmar

ELITE
Mur9a
Mur9a
ELITE
Ratings
24 4
For me, it was today, where 2 friends (not saying names for obvious reasons) ignored me. Annoying. :I What about you guys?
These are all annoyingly epic! XD
I’ve got a ton of annoying moments but im currently waiting for an owner to answer my ticket, its been 37 days and i still havent gotten any response...

XpertAmar

ELITE
Mur9a
Mur9a
ELITE
Ratings
24 4
So this kind of toxic player (forgot their name) was try to trade I think cubits? for islands money and the player giving the islands money gave the money to me on accident. I was still very new at the time (like 4 hours?) so everyone had to explain how I can give the money to him but me being REALLY tired I forgot a 0 so gave them like 2.1m instead of 21m and they wouldn't give me back my 2.1m ;( (I now have 118 hours and earned the money back) :)
Couldnt u just give the guy another 18.9mill, why would he pay u back lol

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Not being good at pvp, if I was good at pvp all my problems would disappear :O
But no, seriously what bothers me is when people leave me on read or completely ignore my existence. It’s okay if someone is busy and isn’t able to respond right away, but like you could tell me that. Am I really that scary?

AbiXChew

SrMod | Events Manager
Senior Mod
AbiXChew
AbiXChew
Senior Mod
Ratings
261 7
So this kind of toxic player (forgot their name) was try to trade I think cubits? for islands money and the player giving the islands money gave the money to me on accident. I was still very new at the time (like 4 hours?) so everyone had to explain how I can give the money to him but me being REALLY tired I forgot a 0 so gave them like 2.1m instead of 21m and they wouldn't give me back my 2.1m ;( (I now have 118 hours and earned the money back) :)

I am pretty sure I know exactly who you are referring to as well. Glad you have earned it back too..

AbiXChew

SrMod | Events Manager
Senior Mod
AbiXChew
AbiXChew
Senior Mod
Ratings
261 7
The most annoying thing that has happened to me on manacube I feel almost 100% of the time is chat. If it's not skirting the edge on topics, flame wars, arguing, and young adults fighting like kids on a playground...