What is wrong with the spawners?

Ratings
Ok so I have several spawners that came from the nether. I have an automatic cow cooker with 7 spawners in that works just fine. I also have some skeleton spawners that work fine. I try to place a pig or sheep one down on grass and it will not give me any animals. No matter what I try to do it just wont work. I even tried to change it to a cow spawner and it will not work either. Only the ones I have in my auto farm do. I wanted a pig spawner to trade uncooked pork to my villager for emeralds and I wanted a sheep spawner for wool. I thought maybe I'd purchase one from the shop instead since all the others came from the nether but I don't see where that would make any difference and I don't want to save that much money to buy one and it still not work. Also when I try to place a pig spawner it says spawner is invalid or disabled. The only way to make it not say that is to change it after it is placed down. It's really hard to trade with my villager when I can't get uncooked pork from anywhere. I have tried placing it in different places but still nothing. I'm really starting to get aggravated and frustrated with it. I've also tryed to change the ones that are in my cow farm but it still wont work. :mad:

EDIT: Man this is B.S.. Now my cow farm isn't hardly working either.It only gave me one cow in about 5 minutes and I have seven spawners. The other day I was getting a cow to spawn every ten seconds or so.

Last edited:

SM20012

Ratings
13 3
The spawn rates have been limited but we do believe that there is a problem with the pig and sheep spawners