What is you favourite word and why? (I’m very curious haha)

Samanthaa_x

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Ratings
133 2
What is your favourite word?
My favourite word would definitely have to be Euphoria, not only is it the name of my all time favourite tv show, it’s also extremely aesthetically pleasing to my eyes! The meaning of the word is also very amazing (Euphoria is the experience (or affect) of pleasure or excitement and intense feelings of well-being and happiness.) and I aspire to feel like that whenever I can!
Feel free to not give a reason behind what your favourite word is :)

Last edited:

Quinny

PATRON+
ELITE
PATRON
MVP+
MVP
Mapper
Map Judge
Ratings
471 9
My favorite word is “nothing” as some people would know because I say it all the time, almost an annoying amount, tbh. I think the concept of nothing as in the absence of something is actually more complex than it seems...so yeah. Nothing :)

Bxrryy

Ratings
55 2
My favourite word has to be "oh/oop", people can be concerning and it's a great way to join conversations :')

Samanthaa_x

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Ratings
133 2
My favorite word is “nothing” as some people would know because I say it all the time, almost an annoying amount, tbh. I think the concept of nothing as in the absence of something is actually more complex than it seems...so yeah. Nothing :)
That is beautiful Quinny!!

Lofi

ELITE
MVP
Ratings
Flabbergasted. Like... come on. Flabbergasted has to be the best word ever created.

Incompleteekoala

Helper
ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Ratings
My favorite word is Aurora. It just sounds really pretty and auroras are really pretty as well.

Ashley_Marie

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Ratings
98 4
My favorite word is definitely either sora or sakura (both Japanese words). I absolutely love everything to do with the Japanese culture, language, etc! I am not Japanese myself, but I was raised with my Japanese grandmother always singing this song called Sakura, which is a type of cherry blossom tree, and I LOVE cherry blossoms! They are one of my top favorite flowers. The other word, sora, is the Japanese translation for the sky. I just find so much beauty in both of these words! <3

- ashley<3