What is you favourite word and why? (I’m very curious haha)

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
What is your favourite word?
My favourite word would definitely have to be Euphoria, not only is it the name of my all time favourite tv show, it’s also extremely aesthetically pleasing to my eyes! The meaning of the word is also very amazing (Euphoria is the experience (or affect) of pleasure or excitement and intense feelings of well-being and happiness.) and I aspire to feel like that whenever I can!
Feel free to not give a reason behind what your favourite word is :)

Last edited:

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
My favourite word is MOIST because everyone hates/cringes at it and also I just like saying it

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
My favorite word is “nothing” as some people would know because I say it all the time, almost an annoying amount, tbh. I think the concept of nothing as in the absence of something is actually more complex than it seems...so yeah. Nothing :)

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
My favourite word is "yeah" probably because I say it often lol

Bxrryy

Bxrryy
Bxrryy
Ratings
59 2
My favourite word has to be "oh/oop", people can be concerning and it's a great way to join conversations :')

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
My favorite word is “nothing” as some people would know because I say it all the time, almost an annoying amount, tbh. I think the concept of nothing as in the absence of something is actually more complex than it seems...so yeah. Nothing :)
That is beautiful Quinny!!

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I like the word inexperienced. when i was younger i could never remember this word.

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
My favourite word is yoink. There’s no reason it’s my favourite, I just love saying it!

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
Flabbergasted. Like... come on. Flabbergasted has to be the best word ever created.

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
My favorite word is Aurora. It just sounds really pretty and auroras are really pretty as well.

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
My favorite word is definitely either sora or sakura (both Japanese words). I absolutely love everything to do with the Japanese culture, language, etc! I am not Japanese myself, but I was raised with my Japanese grandmother always singing this song called Sakura, which is a type of cherry blossom tree, and I LOVE cherry blossoms! They are one of my top favorite flowers. The other word, sora, is the Japanese translation for the sky. I just find so much beauty in both of these words! <3

- ashley<3