What is you favourite word and why? (I’m very curious haha)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
biNGPOT TOOOO

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Okay... yeah I'm just gonna ignore the mods acting weird- this is totally normal.
That's right, my favourite word is probably normal because normal is a paradox. A friend told me that once :) Not one person is alike, so being different is actually normal.
If not normal, you gotta like the word love... I mean, it's so immense and it's incredibly hard to describe, and idk wth it means yet I use it like a lot

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
Okay... yeah I'm just gonna ignore the mods acting weird- this is totally normal.
That's right, my favourite word is probably normal because normal is a paradox. A friend told me that once :) Not one person is alike, so being different is actually normal.
If not normal, you gotta like the word love... I mean, it's so immense and it's incredibly hard to describe, and idk wth it means yet I use it like a lot
Stormy I love how nicely you worded that, it’s so lovely and wholesome!! I adore it

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
i don’t know that i have a favorite word, but i really like saying “peculiar” “turtle” and “water” because they all sound funny with my accent if i emphasize it.

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
Now I’m wanna hear your voice/accent bro!!
ahahaha it’s not that strong, i’m british but i’ve been living in canada for most of my life. it just sounds funny in comparison to other people here

What is your favourite word?
My favourite word would definitely have to be Euphoria, not only is it the name of my all time favourite tv show, it’s also extremely aesthetically pleasing to my eyes! The meaning of the word is also very amazing (Euphoria is the experience (or affect) of pleasure or excitement and intense feelings of well-being and happiness.) and I aspire to feel like that whenever I can!
Feel free to not give a reason behind what your favourite word is :)
My favourite word is

MiixedAxel

PATRON+
MiixedAxel
MiixedAxel
Patron+
Ratings
13 1
My favorite word is Nostalgia, not only because the word sounds pretty, but there are many things in my life that bring nostalgia and it’s my favorite feeling as well as word I guess I could say

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
My favorite word is Snickerdoodle because snickerdoodle cookies are awesome and its a fun word to say

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
My favorite word is Nostalgia, not only because the word sounds pretty, but there are many things in my life that bring nostalgia and it’s my favorite feeling as well as word I guess I could say
That’s such a beautiful explanation of why you love it:mc_38-8:

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
Mine is probably Petricore! Its the word for the smell you get after it rains and I love that smell :>