What is your favorite achievement on Minecraft?

Blororis

MVP+
MVP
Mapper
Blororis
Blororis
MVP+
Ratings
There are tons of achievements on Minecraft. From ''Taking Inventory'' to ''The End?'', they are all unique and fascinating when you achieve them.

It doesn't matter if the reason is because of the cool name or the successfulness you get when you achieve it, you must have one in mind that you love the most.

Which one is your favorite? And, why?

Let me answer the question first: My favorite one is "We Need to Go Deeper". You can get this achievement by building a nether portal and going into the nether.

And the reason I like it the most is because I get lots of successfulness when I can finally go into the nether after lots of hard work gathering 10 obsidian.

What about yours? I am looking forward to hearing about yours! Please comment it down below.

Ratings
I love the achievement "Let It Go", mainly because I've got a need for speed and ice is so much faster to walk on. But also, c'mon who doesn't love the song from Frozen

pestoxpasta

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
pestoxpasta
pestoxpasta
Mod
Ratings
145 6
My favourite achievement is probably 'Diamonds!'

Nothing feels better than strip mining on level 11 until you finally break diamond ore. Incredibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

GummytheGod

ELITE
gummythegod
gummythegod
Ratings
63 1
obviously it has to be getting wood or got wood I can remember the exact name xD

Ratings
Killing a baby zombie with no armour or weapon. (not an official achievement but it feels pretty good since baby zombies run faster then flash)

goose

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
ceoofsex
ceoofsex
MVP+
Ratings
i believe the taking inventory is one of the best and well needed achievements
after getting that achievement, i can finally close and the game tell myself ive finally beaten minecraft