What is your favorite part about survival?

Ratings
27 2
I'm curious to see what everybody thinks about survival. Do you enjoy it? Are we friendly? Are we better than Parkour? Lol.

I think that my favorite is that everyone always tries to help each other.

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
My Favorite part really is that players. The players that play are really nice, share, and give out help or just help what ever you need. As of last season (season 3) By the end, there were many really cool builds/ structures. You can come on expecting to have a great time, and you have it. There may be some things that should be fixed or even taken away, but we all find a way to have a great time. :D

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Are we better than Parkour?
Smh, nope (Jk <3 that was biased) From what I've heard about Survival, the players seem really nice and the bosses look amazing :) All you Survival players keep enjoying it, cuz its not gonna get any worse anytime soon.

Pinkpiggie

Ratings
My favourite thing to do is meet new people and see your party go from 2 to 50+. It's really enjoyable to go out and feel like a true survivor from having nothing to start off with to having a whole plot to build houses on!

Helly

MVP+
Helly02
Helly02
MVP+
Ratings
71 4
Definitely the community, the aspect of parties, market and trades.

Last edited:

Cedis ♡

MVP
Cedis
Cedis
MVP
Ratings
49 5
I love that we can build where ever we please, provided it's not claimed, spawn, or directly next to a claim.