What server has the best community, in your opinion?

qubi

VIP+
qubi
qubi
VIP+
Ratings
I love the Skyblock community, it's filled with very kind and welcoming people.

Hoodin11

ELITE
rubier
rubier
ELITE
Ratings
I have only played survival mostly and it is just so much fun! Lots of people are super nice. I'm not going to lie theres drama, but that's everywhere. Still I vote survival!

Leythis

MVP+
Ambiebot
Ambiebot
MVP+
Ratings
The Islands community is probably the best, I've played a few hours on every server and Islands seemed to be the best

Iliux

MVP
Eliux
Eliux
MVP
Ratings
I’ve played on Survival, Skyblock, Olympus, Islands, and Parkour. I mostly play on Olympus though. Here is my order (From worst to best). The Islands community is rather silent so I can’t say too much about it. The Parkour community is very toxic in a way. The Skyblock community seemed fine to me but I heard from a friend the community was very mean to her. The Olympus community is mostly nice in my opinion, it can get a little crazy at times. I haven’t spent too much time on Survival, but it has the nicest community in my opinion.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Definitely not Parkour, don't wanna be rude but it's honestly the most toxic server on Manacube. I personally think Skyblock or Survival would be the best communities, I jumped on both for a few minutes and there wasn't much arguing or spam and everyone was pretty nice.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I’ve played on Survival, Skyblock, Olympus, Islands, and Parkour. I mostly play on Olympus though. Here is my order (From worst to best). The Islands community is rather silent so I can’t say too much about it. The Parkour community is very toxic in a way. The Skyblock community seemed fine to me but I heard from a friend the community was very mean to her. The Olympus community is mostly nice in my opinion, it can get a little crazy at times. I haven’t spent too much time on Survival, but it has the nicest community in my opinion.
YES Iliux!!! I agree with Iliux tbh. But I find all the communities can have a negative impact on me. (I'm starting to find I have more friends who are staff than players)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Olympus has it's downsides occasionally, but which server doesn't? Personally, I think the Olympus community is very friendly and welcoming, aside from the odd rule-breakers/trouble makers. At the end of the day though, there's more good than bad, and I'm totally not biased... :eyes:

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Survival ftw fite me
I love creative though, often quiet but honestly, quiet > tea

LordSpectilas

VIP
SpectiLas
SpectiLas
VIP
Ratings
21 1
I don’t have much say since I’ve only really played Parkour, Olympus and KitPvP, but from my experience it does seem parkour can get extremely toxic at times and I usually will have to /helpop a lot, but parkour also seems to be one of the more known/popular game modes on the server, olympus seems like a very friendly and helping community and i really enjoy talking to people on there :) and KitPvP i was only on about an hour and didn’t see much in chat haha.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Gonna be honest, i think skyblock is the best. Might be biased cause i dont play other gamemodes much but everybody is really helpful and pretty nice. Sure, there's a bit of toxicity but when isnt there?

Ratings
Parkour is not toxic, whatt? xD Maybe a bit, but people are just being crazy. Ignore them, or report, xxx.
Parkour is my home on manacube <3

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
To be honest, I think every single server has its nice communities haha. I can't rate for the best.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Goota say Parkour and Creative because they have been the real og servers of Mana/Minevast and the other servers on mana are just "lag"gy.

Meugle

MVP+
Meugle
Meugle
MVP+
Ratings
24 5
I wouldn't say one's better than other. They all have a different player base, with unique personalities. Yes some servers are notorious for their toxic nature "cough" kitpvp "cough", but hey kit is one of the most connected communities. I feel like whatever you like to play, you'll feel welcomed with all the options on this fine and dandy server!

-Meugle

Last edited: