what should be my second rebirth?

LimePixels

VIP+
CubixL
CubixL
VIP+
Ratings
The title explains everything. My first rebirth was demeter's, and I'm not sure which one to do next (I will NOT do Hephaestus', don't even think about it).

_RedBull_

MVP+
SpookyRed_
SpookyRed_
MVP+
Ratings
30 1
I think Dionysus would make for a good second rebirth. (perk is access to /kit dragonfruit {5 dragonfruit})
If you don't like using dragonfruit, you can always just sell it

HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
Dionysus and Aphrodite are good to start with, and Hades if you like using the volcano

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Maybe not for one of the first few rebirths if you’re not that big into mining, but personally I think the Hephaestus rebirth is a great challenge, and offers a reasonably good reward, even if you’re not too keen on mining yourself, being able to purchase the ‘Trench’ enchantment can be very useful, especially if you want to sell the books for mana, or use it yourself.

Trench, I think has been controversial in the past, but with the fairly recent update to it, I think it’s definitely in a much better condition than it was at the start of the season. I understand it’s time consuming to get to mining level 75, but if you’re up to the challenge, I’d say go for it!

HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
Maybe not for one of the first few rebirths if you’re not that big into mining, but personally I think the Hephaestus rebirth is a great challenge, and offers a reasonably good reward, even if you’re not too keen on mining yourself, being able to purchase the ‘Trench’ enchantment can be very useful, especially if you want to sell the books for mana, or use it yourself.

Trench, I think has been controversial in the past, but with the fairly recent update to it, I think it’s definitely in a much better condition than it was at the start of the season. I understand it’s time consuming to get to mining level 75, but if you’re up to the challenge, I’d say go for it!
The problem with Hephaestus is that it takes so long that I was able to do all the other rebirths before I got to mining lvl 75. And yes, I did A LOT of mining. So I don't think its a good idea to aim for it as your second rebirth.

Also this
(I will NOT do Hephaestus', don't even think about it).

LimePixels

VIP+
CubixL
CubixL
VIP+
Ratings
I mean, I'm already at level 64, but the amount of mana needed to get that rebirth is WAY too large. If I didn't spend any mana at all, I'd still be at a total of 400,000 mana.
Thanks for the suggestions, anyways!

milkified

Dedicated Member
ELITE
milkified
milkified
ELITE
Ratings
231 1
As you've done Demeter's already, I suggest you do Artemis - /nv is a pretty useful perk when building your grinder or mining.
A good one would be Dionysus', as 5 dragonfruits per day can get you 2500 mana (at least) in /ah.
As HumanNotPig already said, if the volcano is a great part of your income, do Hade's.
(If you like to have fun, do Apollo's - gRAPLING HOOK LIFE!!)

AmiraHh

Dedicated Member
VIP+
onyourballs_uwu
onyourballs_uwu
VIP+
Ratings
28 4
If i were you i'd go for Dionysus, i did the loved one and to be fair it was pretty easy but whatever you find easiest is the one you should do