What show's are you currently watching and what are your favourites?

Megalucario2101

Ratings
31 2
I was curious about what other people are watching right now because self-isolation is pretty annoying but it's for our safety so make sure to stay indoors :D
Also was curious and what show's u really like name 2 shows in the replies and maybe even leave a suggestion for a show that other people can watch. :)

My favorite 2 show's would-be Diriliş Ertuğrul a.k.a Ressurection Ertugul and Brooklyn Nine-Nine

I'm currently not watching any shows cause I can't find any interesting ones

Ratings
I've seen That 70's Show, Vampire Diaries, Gilmore Girls and Fresh Prince of Bell Air like 3782647 times.
Seven deadly sins is pretty good too, and I've seen Hannah Montana a few times too. In conclusion, isolation has had me very busy LMAO

All these are on Australian Netflix (not sure about other countries). Except Hannah Montana which is on Stan :)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I started watching Pup Academy. It's about a secret academy for dogs.

nasser_919

MVP
nasser_919
nasser_919
MVP
Ratings
I use Netflix
I'm watching " Colony " and I'm loving it

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I've been watching season 7 of brooklyn 99 as it comes out, but I am also re-watching Archer and Lucifer :)

ExclusiveKeeper

MVP
ExclusiveKeeper
ExclusiveKeeper
MVP
Ratings
I don’t honestly watch much tv or shows in general, but the shows I do watch are Manifest and the Jordan documentary that’s been put out. I know my brother watches a few shows but I’m not sure what they are off the top of my head

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
This isn't much a show that I am watching in isolation. But before covid and stuff me and my girlfriend were watching the flash. She had never seen it so it is something we watch together. This however, is my third time rewatching it.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Hello !

Currently I am watching the anime "Full Metal Alchemist" as well as getting started on this Outer Banks trend. I think that my favorite shows of all time would have to be between Arrow and Riverdale.

Chris (Apologetical)

JelleSVHD

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JelleSVHD
JelleSVHD
ELITE
Ratings
Right now Im watching Seven Deadly sins for the 5th time and also watching Black Clover.
And Im waiting for the new season on The100. Comming may 26th if im right. and for other movie's / serie's I've watched atleast 30 since corona.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Been rewatching Brooklyn nine nine (10th time now HEHE) but just today I started watching "Arrested Development" and it's awesome!!
Also watching danganronpa (there's like 3 different versions) ;3

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
The Last Kingdom, amazing show, also just finished Outer Banks on Netflix :)

echograssi

MVP
echograssi
echograssi
MVP
Ratings
I mainly use Netflix, Hulu, and Disney+
I just recently finished Glee (lame, I know.) I've also been watching Supergirl and Hollywood. I'm also kind of watching Gravity Falls and have been meaning to watch Steven Universe and Invader Zim.