What sparks your imagination?

oStop

PATRON+
oStop
oStop
Patron+
Ratings
53 3
Constantly building structures and features to other houses sparks my interest. When I listen to music and I see cool album covers specially on Music I base those ideas with my ideas to combine a spark to my imagination!Constantly building structures and features to other houses sparks my interest. When I listen to music and I see cool album covers specially on Music I base those ideas with my ideas to combine a spark to my imagination
what’s yours?

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Album covers are awesome! But it's usually specific songs themselves that spark my imagination. Specific songs or specific sounds remind me of different things, for example "These Days" by Wallows - the whistle at the beginning, reminds me of stop motion for some reason LOL. JUST the beginning of the song xD

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Well when I'm looking for something to build for a new map, I usually turn to things in other video games or my other hobbies that I love :) I can usually find a really solid theme to get excited about from there. Sometimes the things around you is all you need!

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Enabling others to reach their goals and facilitate ways for people to get together and have fun. It's a small silly thing but it's what I really like about what I'm doing within Manacube right now. Seeing those goals realised and then achieved is also super cool.

LadyBugStar

ELITE
LadyBugStar
LadyBugStar
ELITE
Ratings
Currently, players of Manacube and of course; music.
The members of Manacube inspire me to be more creative while playing Oasis Skyblock because everyone has different likes and opinions, therefore this give me different options and makes me think about different ways I could adapt to what people would like within grinder islands ( my obsession to build to help others/ new players!), therefore I improve on my building skills!