What type of base do you have?

Cloudiez.

MVP
Cloudiez
Cloudiez
MVP
Ratings
Hi gang o/

Everyone who sees me when I’m online knows that I am always “working on my base”. I don’t seem to be making a huge lot of progress but I’m always on that grind :cool:

So tonight I was thinking of ideas of things to add to my base and I wondered, what is everyone else’s party base like?

Do you live in a town? A big house? A secret underground bunker?

What else do you plan on adding to yours?

Eventually I want to make mine a little town, but right now I’m focusing on terraforming and working on a proper layout.

awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9
Hi gang o/

Everyone who sees me when I’m online knows that I am always “working on my base”. I don’t seem to be making a huge lot of progress but I’m always on that grind :cool:

So tonight I was thinking of ideas of things to add to my base and I wondered, what is everyone else’s party base like?

Do you live in a town? A big house? A secret underground bunker?

What else do you plan on adding to yours?

Eventually I want to make mine a little town, but right now I’m focusing on terraforming and working on a proper layout.
Here are some screenshots of my current "house". I usually just run around here when I'm trading ssvs or talking to someone in chat. Otherwise I would run around at spawn or just somewhere random that I was teleported to. Originally it was a clean 16x16x3 area that @kychee and I would store our items in and troll around, then she left so I got the whole area to myself, so now it's kind of a mess.
2021-03-17_18.34.09.png

2021-03-17_18.34.17.png

2021-03-17_18.34.25.png

2021-03-17_18.34.29.png
16 x 16 x 4 dug out area 7 blocks underground. I keep all my kits/gkits & everything I get from PvP Arena in chests, as well as my SSVs. :)
AYO WTF THATS SUCH A VIBE I DO THAT #UNDERRATED

Well in hyrule we have player islands which you can build whatever you would like on, mine features a flying turtle island, a ravine and a hobbit hole and cave (currently my fox breeding cave lol)
#hyruleontop :cool:

Surzy

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Surzy_MrSure
Surzy_MrSure
ELITE
Ratings
199 3
I may be a little late to the party, but I made a sort of Desert Pyramid with an incorporated Farming Irrigation look!

Attachments