What type of person do you want to be in 5 months.

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
I just reread my staff application, and I've definitely changed a bit. I never thought I'd completely be the same as I was but the changes came in a subtle fashion. So who do you think you'll be in 5 months?

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hittin' us with such a self-searching question, Sil. I dig it. I'd hope that in 5 months, which would be near christmas and the end of my first semester as a high school senior, I would have stuck true to my word of making sure that I don't ruin my current high school gpa in my final year of high school due to laziness and over-confidence because then all my hard work (mine and the help of those around me) to enter my dream university Georgetown would have been for nothing. I would also want my future 5 month self to maintain his moral code and not succumb to the, let's say, peer pressure of those around him and stick true to himself, because that's all that matters really. Hopefully this doesn't sound as corny as I perceive it!

p.s Also to be even swoler than I am now

EricBanks

PATRON
Dawlas
Dawlas
Patron
Ratings
About to be a high school senior. I play lacrosse so hopefully these division I scholarships come rolling in!

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
In 5 months I'd be entering my 4th semester of college, meaning I'll be doing side by side. (assisting teachers in class for experience for all you non education majors) I hope within 5 months I'll start getting close with the staff members of the future schools that I might be working in <3

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Hopefully in 5 months I’ll be happy

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Uhh well I'm going to be a sophomore in high school and I have a feeling that it's going to be different. I'm taking my first AP class. I hope I see myself with good grades haha

KhiteBuilds

VIP+
KhiteBuilds
KhiteBuilds
VIP+
Ratings
In five months I’ll be back at home for winter break to spend some quality time with my family before heading back to uni. I’ll have just finished my first term, and I’m hoping to have an excellent class placement, but as long as I can genuinely learn I’ll be happy.

Ratings
I just reread my staff application, and I've definitely changed a bit. I never thought I'd completely be the same as I was but the changes came in a subtle fashion. So who do you think you'll be in 5 months?
With the trend my personality is undergoing right now, I have a feeling that in 5 months I'll be much more mature and considerate. I'm beginning to become much more selfless. I wasn't selfish before, but I definitely wasn't very selfless. Now I always put other people before myself, and I'm excited to see where I will be as a person in 5 months. This is a great question, a great way to reflect on oneself. :D

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Oh... this is easy.. in five months, I'll be a totally changed person. For one, I'll be unmuted, and... I will be the person that Hallow knows I can be. I'm going to be the best player I can be, helping the community in every way I can... the finally I can pay back the debt I owe. I won't be the person ruled by their emotions. Nor will I be rude/disrespectful. I won't be the person that got muted thirteen times. No, I will be Stormy... the season one and two Olympus legend.

(This is a rlly good question tbh...)

Last edited:

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hmm. Hopefully a creative mod XD
But seriously, in 5 months I really want to be more confident. I'm a really shy person (more so in real life) So I'd love to be able to just do stuff without being embarrassed or scared about it.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
In five months I want to be alive

c:

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
In 5 months I hope I will be able to manage my spending habits and time.