What used to be your favourite youtube channel that you don't watch anymore?

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
I just want to know your childhood youtube channels that you might have grown out of, or the youtuber stopped posting. You can also leave a reason you stopped watching them if you would like!

BelenusHorror

Dedicated Member
ELITE
KingBelenus
KingBelenus
ELITE
Ratings
66 7
Okay, so I watched this YouTuber by the name of OmarGoshTV. Still, after a while, I just kinda grew out of watching all these paranormal youtube channels. And no, it's not because it's all fake since I already knew that since I know, they fake a majority of their stuff for entertainment and views. Either way, I just kind of grew out of his videos; I'll watch him from time to time; however, I don't watch him nearly as much.

Another Youtuber I used to watch as a kid (LifeSimmer) made Sims videos, specifically of The Sims 3 and Sims 2, and I believe a few Sims 4. Anyway, she suddenly just stopped uploading to youtube and vanished from the platform.

And finally, there's CurtisParadis. Another Sims YouTuber who mostly did building videos had quit playing The Sims and went on to do something else. However, the content he was making on a new channel wasn't excellent, and honestly, it was boring. Sure it was what I figured he loved doing; however, even his view count dropped significantly. I feel like his shift from making Sims videos to the content he's making now was a big mistake. Maybe if CurtisParadis started making Sims videos again, I'd definitely watch his content again. Because that was the YouTuber I happened to fall in love with and the main reason I begged. I begged and begged for The Sims games.

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
BlueXephos

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Seto, BajanCanadian, AntVenom, xNestorio and Danteh just to name a few.

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
i remember watching SkyDoesMinecraft with my brother 10 years ago. what happened to him...

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
SimplyPressStart, MischaCrossing, Unspeakable, ThatKSDude, CookieSwirlC’s toy videos, this lady who did lego friends and calico critters roleplay and unboxing, and PythonMC :)
these are from about 4th grade and above when I first started watching youtube

Theres probably more too and these are not in any order just the old ones I used to watch :)

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
ThirtyVirus. I used to watch him. He is a hy***** skyblock YouTuber. I still like his content but since I quit skyblock there is no need to watch him anymore.

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
RadioJHAudrey was my very first taste of Minecraft content thanks to her Minecraft Mondays. Then i accidentally clicked on a PopularMMOs mod showcase video and instantly got hooked.

The rest kinda uh spiralled out of control.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I always used to watch DanTDM, which I still sometimes watch, along with Stampy, and a bit more recently, just a few years ago, SSundee.

edit: I only still watch dantdm sometimes, not stampy

another edit: also Unspeakable

Last edited:

FlippyDoop

Forum Expert
Ratings
93 3
SimplyPressStart, MischaCrossing, Unspeakable, ThatKSDude, CookieSwirlC’s toy videos, this lady who did lego friends and calico critters roleplay and unboxing, and PythonMC :)
these are from about 4th grade and above when I first started watching youtube

Theres probably more too and these are not in any order just the old ones I used to watch :)
Me unspeakable too lol

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Stampylongnose is an obvious choice, after he stopped playing Minecraft as heavily and played other games (ones I wasn't interested in, like Pokemon). Also, ParkerGames was my favourite as a kid, he was the official Youtuber for M***P*** back in the day and made a lot of great videos, but he pursued other things and I lost track of him.

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
Personally, I enjoyed most of stampylonghead's contentm such as minecraft, PvZ, Doki Doki Universe, Terraria, Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch and several others. I especially loved his Crazy Craft videos with iBallisticSquid and Dubh.
VanossGaming was also one of the youtubers I used to watch the most, as I especially loved his Skate 3 and Gmod videos. I still sometimes watch him, as his content never grows old..
Other youtubers I used to watch were people such as PopularMMOS, PeteZahHutt and SSundee.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
I started out watching Stampy but then as i grew older I stopped watching his videos and got more into Aphmau, Skydoesminecraft and his group, PopularMMOS, and ParkerGames