What used to be your favourite youtube channel that you don't watch anymore?

CreeperSlayer

ELITE
CreeperSlayer
CreeperSlayer
ELITE
Ratings
30 2
Before DreamSMP and Hermitcraft, the biggest SMP youtube group server was called Mindcrack. I used to watch them all religiously around 2011-2013. Aside from the guys that joined Hermitcraft, the majority of their channels are dead af now :(

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
Before DreamSMP and Hermitcraft, the biggest SMP youtube group server was called Mindcrack. I used to watch them all religiously around 2011-2013. Aside from the guys that joined Hermitcraft, the majority of their channels are dead af now :(
sethbling's channel slowly died, but etho's still going stronger than ever!

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
ZexyZek, the trolling and skate videos were right up my alley as a 10-year-old who played primarily Tony Hawk and Minecraft. He's still kicking it though, and to be honest, he's actually doing pretty well.
I would totally agree here. I remember getting excited because I saw my name on one of his livestream banners after subscribing on a different account; I can't believe he's still doing his skate content, it's been what, 10 years by now?

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
SimplyPressStart, MischaCrossing, Unspeakable, ThatKSDude, CookieSwirlC’s toy videos, this lady who did lego friends and calico critters roleplay and unboxing, and PythonMC :)
these are from about 4th grade and above when I first started watching youtube

Theres probably more too and these are not in any order just the old ones I used to watch :)
Now, I watch A LOT of dream smp people like Dream, Tommy, Skeppy, ect. My fav to watch is Quackity, but I also like DanganMandy, Bijuu Mike, and a few others probably.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I would totally agree here. I remember getting excited because I saw my name on one of his livestream banners after subscribing on a different account; I can't believe he's still doing his skate content, it's been what, 10 years by now?
Mhm, probably closer to 11 actually, since one of his older videos that I watched a bit of said "over 10 years"

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
i feel like this is for mc or other gaming youtube channels but i rarely watched those growing up. I'd have to say david dobrik. I watched him since vine but after everything that happened this year i just can't really watch him anymore.

Josh - MobDrops

ELITE
MobDrops
MobDrops
ELITE
Ratings
Crazy coincidence. I was just rewatching some videos last night of the first Minecraft YouTuber I discovered

ZexyZek!

I don't know if anyone knows or remembers Zeck's trolling series... My childhood's hysterical laughing sessions every time he uploaded a new video were amazing. The sort of authentic clean pranks and unique idea's that most modern-day videos of this sort lack.
Those same videos are also what got me into the likings of the inner workings of servers. I learned so much from him and ended up being how I got my first Minecraft staff experience. What memories

After his first few years doing Youtube he kind of rebranded his channel to skate video's and as I grew older I too lost interest, or at least my humor changed a bit. He is still posting skate videos to this day so he really seems to enjoy that which is cool. But not the kind of stuff I watch nowadays.

InnesP

MVP
InnesP
InnesP
MVP
Ratings
Used to watch mini Ladd on and off until that whole thing, its weird to be fair, I was getting bored of his stuff by then anyways. Others include, Pyrocinical, SkydoesMinecraft, OmarGoshTV and all other channels similar, leafy as well as onision (until I saw the weird underage vids and left)
there are definitely a lot in the end