Surzy

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Surzy_MrSure
Surzy_MrSure
ELITE
Ratings
199 3
If you could have any useless ability (keeping it Manacube appropriate) what would it be?

For me, I think it would be really funny for the Taco Bell sound to play whenever I hit something, I just think it would be hysterical to slam a table and the Taco Bell sound would play.
(Now that I think about it, I might make a resource pack that replaces the hit noise with that)

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
do good in school
cause school useless /j

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
If you could have any useless ability (keeping it Manacube appropriate) what would it be?

For me, I think it would be really funny for the Taco Bell sound to play whenever I hit something, I just think it would be hysterical to slam a table and the Taco Bell sound would play.
(Now that I think about it, I might make a resource pack that replaces the hit noise with that)
That is a pretty good ability, idk how to top that lmaoo, but mine would probably be to whisper something to make my pet snakes automatically happy lmao

Surzy

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Surzy_MrSure
Surzy_MrSure
ELITE
Ratings
199 3
That is a pretty good ability, idk how to top that lmaoo, but mine would probably be to whisper something to make my pet snakes automatically happy lmao
That's really wholesome. :D

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
mine would be to be less violent