MVP
Shnutz_
Shnutz_
MVP
Ratings
13 1
How are you doing, folks?

What would you guys want in Olympus S4?
I'd wanna have an unlimited chest (not an infinite chest that sells everything)... Maybe a plot digging machine? Private mines? A mine for each donor rank? Maybe a mana grinder?!
Comment your thoughts :)

Shnutzie

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Hiya!

This is a very optimistic thread; especially considering we’re just ~2 weeks into Season 3! Hahaha.

Personally, (I don’t know if this is true for anyone else), but I like making choices as I play. For example, if I’m doing something in-game, and I think of a suggestion which could help out/make it more fun, I’d bring it up for either the current or future seasons!

Since we’re only 2 weeks into Season 3 and we do still have a few bugs/issues, I think it’s very hard to make any decisions about Season 4, as we have no idea how this season will play out. I do appreciate your conversation topic however - it is very interesting!

I look forward to seeing what others come up with. <3

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
^ Agreed. As much as I use the elite mine, it's painfully obvious that I probably wouldn't even have a single prestige without it.

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
New rebirths and achievements a more worth to die pvp mine and maybe new ranks just to have more content.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I don't know if head stacking is still broken, but I'm pretty sure it's broken on most servers.... SO COULD WE GET THAT FIXED?!
I don't care for new updates until THAT ONE BUG is fixed. Though I do appreciate how ./ignore is fixed now, that's probably the most important but hey I can cross that one off my list of things to scream in chat about. Just kidding

Ratings
A mine for each rank would be lovely. a perk that would be amazing to add, and this doesn't apply to everyone is a /hugall and it would hug all the players in the server you have unlocked the perk in. it would be available in either elite or legendary key and could only be used once every 5 days like most of the other purchasable kits