Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Seeing as all the stuff going on with the corona virus, there isn't much we can do other sit in our houses and play video games. But, let's be honest.. even THAT gets boring. So I'd like to hear what you guys do when you're bored (other than play video games).

I'll start- so usually I just read... and technically I still have work to do for school, assignments being assigned online and online lectures I have to participate in. I also like writing and drawing so there's that.

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
When I'm bored I stand up and do a backflip. Other than that I'm usually just watching youtube or playing Minecraft. Sometimes watching the forums page or discord. And if I'm not doing any of that. I am sleeping. that's about it.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
When I'm bored I stand up and do a backflip. Other than that I'm usually just watching youtube or playing Minecraft. Sometimes watching the forums page or discord. And if I'm not doing any of that. I am sleeping. that's about it.
Fair enough, can't deny that this place can usually give me a good laugh. Which youtubers do you watch?

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
Fair enough, can't deny that this place can usually give me a good laugh. Which youtubers do you watch?
I watch many from vloggers, to gamers and some musical YouTubers. The main people I watch though are some of the guys from Hermitcraft like Grian, Mumbo, Impulse, Tango, BDubs, xsuma. And then like Adam LZ for vlog-style car related stuff and Roomie official for music.

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
I honestly just play Minecraft or just watch things on my phone. Mainly Youtube, I watch educational stuff which is not usual especially for a person myself but I find it quite entertaining and interesting learning cool and unusual facts about the world.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I honestly just play Minecraft or just watch things on my phone. Mainly Youtube, I watch educational stuff which is not usual especially for a person myself but I find it quite entertaining and interesting learning cool and unusual facts about the world.
Cool and unusual facts are the best facts ngl

I watch many from vloggers, to gamers and some musical YouTubers. The main people I watch though are some of the guys from Hermitcraft like Grian, Mumbo, Impulse, Tango, BDubs, xsuma. And then like Adam LZ for vlog-style car related stuff and Roomie official for music.
omg, I love xsuma! Grian is cool too, I don't watch his vids tho. Tbh, I don't rlly watch Hermitcraft at all- I watched a Hermitcraft video by Grian once...

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I like to either watch Netflix or play/learn songs on ukulele/drums/piano. Recently learned Holding On To You on the drums!