AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
My favorite is dolphins there cute and I love swimming.
What made me love dolphins is I love diving and exploring the water.
So one day I was swimming and a dolphins come close to me and started to jump out of the water and it one of the moment I cherish the most
What about you?

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Its really hard for me to decide, because every animal is so different, but I'd have to say any aquatic animal I love. I think that all of them are just so cool and unique. Also, on top of that, I have the opposite of claustrophobia. I love being in dark enclosed spaces, so the idea of getting in a submarine and diving down thousands of feet to see animals in trenches sounds like a really cool and amazing experience to me.

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Its really hard for me to decide, because every animal is so different, but I'd have to say any aquatic animal I love. I think that all of them are just so cool and unique. Also, on top of that, I have the opposite of claustrophobia. I love being in dark enclosed spaces, so the idea of getting in a submarine and diving down thousands of feet to see animals in trenches sounds like a really cool and amazing experience to me.
I agreed but there's some scary stuff in ocean. But you make a good point just thinking about finding a new type of aquatic form of life is amazing

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I agreed but there's some scary stuff in aquatic but just thing about finding a new type of aquatic form of life is amazing
Same for me. I feel as if part of that is the fear of the unknown because we don't know what's down there, and that can be quite scary to think about. Also a lot of things are very dangerous out there, so thats definitely something that a lot of people (including me) can be scared by.

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Same for me. I feel as if part of that is the fear of the unknown because we don't know what's down there, and that can be quite scary to think about. Also a lot of things are very dangerous out there, so thats definitely something that a lot of people (including me) can be scared by.
Yes but it still worth the risk. Just imagine finding a new type of fish or a ancient creature that we thought it disappear.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Yes but it still worth the risk. Just imagine finding a new type of fish or a ancient creature that we thought it disappear.
That's the part that's so interesting! Thinking about the thrill that you'd get from seeing an animal and realizing that no-one had ever seen it before! You'd be able to name it, document it, share it with the rest of the world, and so much more. I think that because of that, I'd agree with you that it would definitely be worth it. Besides, technology has come so far that we have such a low risk compared to people before us.

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
That's the part that's so interesting! Thinking about the thrill that you'd get from seeing an animal and realizing that no-one had ever seen it before! You'd be able to name it, document it, share it with the rest of the world, and so much more. I think that because of that, I'd agree with you that it would definitely be worth it. Besides, technology has come so far that we have such a low risk compared to people before us.
Agreed the technology of day is insane we discovered so much. It reminds me of somethings I watch on Netflix blue planet it talk about everything in the oceans it really interesting .

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Agreed the technology of day is insane we discovered so much. It reminds me of somethings I watch on Netflix blue planet it talk about everything in the oceans it really interesting .
The amount of tech improvements that we're making as a society is going up exponentially. Ever since I was a little child I can remember loving the specials on Netflix about the ocean, and wildlife in general, so I feel you there! I can't wait to see what new things we'll discover in the next 100 years!

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Kitties and puppies for sure :>

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Any small animal is just adorable.

Don't worry I'm aware that there ARE ANIMALS THAT ARE SMALL AND NOT ADORABLE
I used to be able to hold my kitty sugar in the palm of my hand! She was that tiny :>