PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
I’m a fan of just good old chocolate M&M’s. I don’t always get them but it’s always nice to fall back onto just a nice, plain chocolate treat. Don’t hate on me too much please

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I love Kit Kat's, idk why but they have always been my favorite candy!

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
I’m a fan of just good old chocolate M&M’s. I don’t always get them but it’s always nice to fall back onto just a nice, plain chocolate treat. Don’t hate on me too much please
It fine I like m&m did you ever visit the m&m store in new York it fantastic. If you didn't go there it would be a place you would love

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
It fine I like m&m did you ever visit the m&m store in new York it fantastic. If you didn't go there it would be a place you would love
I haven't been to NYC yet (except for the airport one time), but I'll be sure to stop by if I ever go there. I have been to the one in Las Vegas but I didn't end up buying any M&M's. SAD!!!

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Mhm, I do not really eat candy that much anymore but white chocolate and starbursts are always a tasty treat!

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Honestly, just give me a bowl of any candy and I'll eat it. I can't choose! It would have to be between Kit Kats and some sort of fruity sweet candy, like starbursts or somethin.

themodking

MVP+
themodking
themodking
MVP+
Ratings
Almost all chocolates. I personally HATE CARAMEL. Used to love candy corn but now it gives me a stomachache. I will eat peanuts and peanut butter chocolates. Milk chocolate is fake and gross. Don't @ me.