Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Simply put,

Whats the best realm on Manacube and why!

In my opinion its Survival the community as well as the mostly active chat means any and all are welcome and the player base is pretty easy going except when buying infinity chests lmao.

Let me know what you think I wanna see people go out to bat for their part of the server.

EDIT: Props to @RoCraftGamingYT who called it with the parkour favouritism on the forums :mad: ahaha
But on a side-note its really interesting to see what people think and also the people who use the forums the most!!!
Keep at it guys and some of the Survival mods need to vote and show some love.

Last edited:

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I'd say events is pretty great; generally, it's very active when there's an event, the chat is less toxic than most other servers, and the gameplay is often very relaxed but fun at the same time. Excluding event, though, I gotta say I love parkour, even with how wild the chat gets.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Simply put,

Whats the best realm on Manacube and why!

In my opinion its Survival the community as well as the mostly active chat means any and all are welcome and the player base is pretty easy going except when buying infinity chests lmao.

Let me know what you think I wanna see people go out to bat for their part of the server.
I'm going to be a little bit biased here tehehe.

So first,
Aztec and Oasis:
The good old skyblock servers! I've had such a blast on these servers, that I had to include them, and put them at the top. They have such a great community, and such an interesting gamemode and objective. I can never get bored of skyblock.

Atlas:
Well first, thanks to @warlord9120 for showing me how amazing Atlas is as well! I love the gamemode, the funny community, and everything about it. It is not easy to complete the objectives, but let me tell you, its worth it!

Event:
Since these change all the time, that's what makes it so exciting! I love seeing the event team's puns, and the great prizes and chat that goes on during each and every event.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I'd say events is pretty great; generally, it's very active when there's an event, the chat is less toxic than most other servers, and the gameplay is often very relaxed but fun at the same time. Excluding event, though, I gotta say I love parkour, even with how wild the chat gets.
Less toxic?!

Ratings
Parkour will win because it's mostly us parkour people who are active on the forums submitting and rating maps, and so there will be less fans of any other game to vote. Maybe.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I'm going to be a little bit biased here tehehe.

So first,
Aztec and Oasis:
The good old skyblock servers! I've had such a blast on these servers, that I had to include them, and put them at the top. They have such a great community, and such an interesting gamemode and objective. I can never get bored of skyblock.

Atlas:
Well first, thanks to @warlord9120 for showing me how amazing Atlas is as well! I love the gamemode, the funny community, and everything about it. It is not easy to complete the objectives, but let me tell you, its worth it!

Event:
Since these change all the time, that's what makes it so exciting! I love seeing the event team's puns, and the great prizes and chat that goes on during each and every event.
I love that, I've actually never caught an event as its about 5:00 am for me and but I'll try to next time. I definitely agree about Atlas I'm only new but I love the honest grinding aspect p2w is very much less prevalent and frustrating here on this part of the server and its all about the grind on this part of the server.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
You'll never be able to get a objective answer on this since everyone will just say their fav realm. So... OLYCUBE IS ONLYCUBE. Atlas is my baby!
I know I just wanna see what people think. I knew full well everyones gonna answer their faves but that's why I left multiple answers XD. Its still curious nonetheless.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Parkour will win because it's mostly us parkour people who are active on the forums submitting and rating maps, and so there will be less fans of any other game to vote. Maybe.
Maybe ya never know theres a lot of survival staff who might vote XD

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I love that, I've actually never caught an event as its about 5:00 am for me and but I'll try to next time. I definitely agree about Atlas I'm only new but I love the honest grinding aspect p2w is very much less prevalent and frustrating here on this part of the server and its all about the grind on this part of the server.
You should try it sometime, its really great! I agree with the fact that even if you pay money for it, at the end of the day you'll still have to work for a lot.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Look to be brutal I'm totally ass backwards at parkour but the amount of times I fail some easy jump because of the chat is unbelievable at times ahahaha. Is certainly the strangest chat on the server.

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Hi raptor, personality I love skyblock aztec and oasis I like helping the people there , but that doesn't mean I don't like other realms I really like aether and survival and parkour. But I mostly play aztec or oasis <3 I never get bored of the skyblock gamemode.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hi raptor, personality I love skyblock aztec and oasis I like helping the people there , but that doesn't mean I don't like other realms I really like aether and survival and parkour. But I mostly play aztec or oasis <3 I never get bored of the skyblock gamemode.
It is a timeless game mode always changing with each version of the game I remember when it was simply a more challenging version of vanilla survival!

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,309 78
As unbiased as possible;

Olympus is the best gamemode... specifically Atlas however - it’s so much more peaceful there compared to Aether.

Gotta say though - having been on ManaCube for a year now, I definitely miss S1 Olympus!