What’s the capacity to staff members

zlyzah

VIP
zlyzah
zlyzah
VIP
Ratings
15 1
So I see that staff apps are open and I wanna know how many people can apply for staff and be accepted, like how many people can be staff?

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
I've never seen them add a limit to staff members. They are always looking for new and replacement members as the server grows and people leave.
I actually recently saw them start advertising for people to become staff for the first time in over a year. So they're definitely looking for and accepting people.
Just be prepared for a long process to becoming staff.
Good luck!

Last edited:

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Pretty much gotta agree with TTuller, we don't really have any limit and it's always great to have new staff members because there's more and more players joining ManaCube everyday!

RainLess

RalnLess
RalnLess
Ratings
7 3
Pretty much gotta agree with TTuller, we don't really have any limit and it's always great to have new staff members because there's more and more players joining ManaCube everyday!
thats good to know. but is there a limit on how many times you can try or apply for staff?

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
thats good to know. but is there a limit on how many times you can try or apply for staff?
There is no limit, but after 2 or 3 failed applications people usually give up for a while.