caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
I've become bitter and disillusioned with this server. I don't understand why I continue to play and why I continue to wait for reset. I've convinced myself that this reset will never happen. I'm just tired with how this server is run. The lack of transparency on the development side of Parkour is frustrating. I haven't seen anything about this update. I know nothing about it. I don't even know if any progress has really been made if it has been worked on. Parkour would definitely benefit from a development blog. I'm just extremely bored waiting for this server to reset, so much so that I started playing Wolyung for fun. It doesn't help that any fun idea I have or want to contribute to gets snuffed out by the admins because frankly, I feel that they feel threatened by the sight of creativity from their server's players.

The thing that I love to do on this server is build maps and speedrun, and speedrunning isn't exactly the most viable thing anymore. Maps are constantly broken be it redstone, tiers, or blips. Developers are constantly fixing and re-fixing them but from what I can tell these fixes just aren't working. Building maps has lost the appeal. I'm already a mapper 27 times over. I'm working towards nothing when I submit a map. All it does is fill my artistic ego.

For those who know him, I'm literally turning into Kubikit. The slight bit of attraction this server had, the community, is starting to wear off on me. Kub was one of my closer manacube friends and when he quit it hurt. What am I waiting for? The inevitable disappointment of the reset.

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
this basically put into good words the reason why i quit. there is no transparency whatsoever, and every idea and problem ive ranted about on the discord and forums has been ignored by the staff. i just dont care anymore and i fully understand where casey is coming from

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435

BIG DOSSY (Dacon's Owner)

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
896 66
dont forget, this is manacube you are talking about. they dont really like to listen to the players or at least not like other servers do. they never really tell us anything about updates but that might not be for all realms but since i main kit ik what u mean. we still havent got the new crate yet

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
dont forget, this is manacube you are talking about. they dont really like to listen to the players or at least not like other servers do. they never really tell us anything about updates but that might not be for all realms but since i main kit ik what u mean. we still havent got the new crate yet
Don't you dare dislike monke (this is a warning)

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
353 107
I've become bitter and disillusioned with this server. I don't understand why I continue to play and why I continue to wait for reset. I've convinced myself that this reset will never happen. I'm just tired with how this server is run. The lack of transparency on the development side of Parkour is frustrating. I haven't seen anything about this update. I know nothing about it. I don't even know if any progress has really been made if it has been worked on. Parkour would definitely benefit from a development blog. I'm just extremely bored waiting for this server to reset, so much so that I started playing Wolyung for fun. It doesn't help that any fun idea I have or want to contribute to gets snuffed out by the admins because frankly, I feel that they feel threatened by the sight of creativity from their server's players.

The thing that I love to do on this server is build maps and speedrun, and speedrunning isn't exactly the most viable thing anymore. Maps are constantly broken be it redstone, tiers, or blips. Developers are constantly fixing and re-fixing them but from what I can tell these fixes just aren't working. Building maps has lost the appeal. I'm already a mapper 27 times over. I'm working towards nothing when I submit a map. All it does is fill my artistic ego.

For those who know him, I'm literally turning into Kubikit. The slight bit of attraction this server had, the community, is starting to wear off on me. Kub was one of my closer manacube friends and when he quit it hurt. What am I waiting for? The inevitable disappointment of the reset.
Simple answer: you are addicted.