What's the Quickest Way to Make Money?

Elmer

VIP
TheElmerGamer
TheElmerGamer
VIP
Ratings
Some mob drops sell for a bit, I'm grinding creepers and they give me a decent amount. I don't know, that's just my opinion, I don't know if it's better or worse.

Last edited:

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Multitudes of ways. Whether they are faster or not is purely subjective.
- Grinding Player heads, the headless enchant actually works and also players drop heads almost every time if you use an alt you can grind out thousands of heads a day.
- Carrot/Potato farms are definitely the top tier of manual farming
- Mob Grinding wise Blazes are the most profitable for xp/heads/drops but you need something that can one hit them or a technique to make them one hittable.
- Mob farms: Iron Golems, Creepers and Evokers are definitely the most profitable a big part of this is what you've actually unlocked, Creepers aren't bad if you've got them now but you definitely want to be moving on to Iron Golems and Evokers as soon as you can.
Edit: Also make a bigger farm if you're not earning enough :)

Last edited:

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
Multitudes of ways. Whether they are faster or not is purely subjective.
- Grinding Player heads, the headless enchant actually works and also players drop heads almost every time if you use an alt you can grind out thousands of heads a day.
- Carrot/Potato farms are definitely the top tier of manual farming
- Mob Grinding wise Blazes are the most profitable for xp/heads/drops but you need something that can one hit them or a technique to make them one hittable.
- Mob farms: Iron Golems, Creepers and Evokers are definitely the most profitable a big part of this is what you've actually unlocked, Creepers aren't bad if you've got them now but you definitely want to be moving on to Iron Golems and Evokers as soon as you can.
Edit: Also make a bigger farm if you're not earning enough :)
The headless enchant no longer works, the head drop rate for players is now 100% :D

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I started a small cocoa bean farm and it actually works pretty well. You get $240 per cocoa bean and it only takes avg 2 minutes for it to grow.
See we considered cocoa bean farms but theres several factors to why it is not as viable as carrot, potatoes or wheat. It isn't an easy farm to build in comparison to the others which is layers of dirt, water every 9 blocks and some light. This means cocoa farms aren't very scaleable. Another factor is they are much harder to actually collect than the other alternatives. The reason you want a farm to be scaleable is so you can increase it to a large enough proportion that when you finish farming one level the others are ready to go again. Last thing is its a much more expensive farm to build.