What’s the stupidest reason you got in trouble in school?

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
I don't know if you had the "green, yellow, blue, red" system, with green being good behavior and red being worst.
Well anyway, I managed to avoid yellow for so long until I got my 5th grade teacher.
I had been struggling in math that year, and me and a couple of other classmates struggled on one assignment.
So what does she do? SHE PUTS US ON YELLOW FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING IT.
I've never been more confused. Like, because I didn't understand it I was in trouble?

Elementary school's all I got, I never really got into trouble in my later school years.

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
WOW DO I HAVE A STORY

so i went to a private, catholic, high school, and there was a certain religion teacher there that was just an awful person. She would make life hell for students who were obviously not catholic. I use to be catholic, until the start of high school when I no longer agreed with the morals and views because I came out as gay and was completely shut out from my local group which lead to me questioning my belief. I wasn't rude or anything in school, and I still got good grades in religion class because I wasn't the kind of person to not pay attention because I didn't care.

In my last year of high school, I had the pleasure of being a student in this particular teacher's class. Half way through the year, we were discussing the sensitive topic of abortion, and everyone in the class respectfully gave their opinion. When it was my turn, I was about to speak about the fact I am pro-choice, when the teacher says to me "you don't get to say anything because you'll never be pregnant."

So then I left the classroom with tears rushing down my face because at the time I was still sensitive to other people commenting negatively about my choices, and I got detention FOR LEAVING THE CLASSROOM WITHOUT ASKING FOR PERMISSION!

High school is... fun lmao.

Ratings
WOW DO I HAVE A STORY

so i went to a private, catholic, high school, and there was a certain religion teacher there that was just an awful person. She would make life hell for students who were obviously not catholic. I use to be catholic, until the start of high school when I no longer agreed with the morals and views because I came out as gay and was completely shut out from my local group which lead to me questioning my belief. I wasn't rude or anything in school, and I still got good grades in religion class because I wasn't the kind of person to not pay attention because I didn't care.

In my last year of high school, I had the pleasure of being a student in this particular teacher's class. Half way through the year, we were discussing the sensitive topic of abortion, and everyone in the class respectfully gave their opinion. When it was my turn, I was about to speak about the fact I am pro-choice, when the teacher says to me "you don't get to say anything because you'll never be pregnant."

So then I left the classroom with tears rushing down my face because at the time I was still sensitive to other people commenting negatively about my choices, and I got detention FOR LEAVING THE CLASSROOM WITHOUT ASKING FOR PERMISSION!

wow i feel bad

Ratings
WOW DO I HAVE A STORY

i got into trouble i dont remember how but all i know is that they wanted my home number and i dingt give it

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
WOW DO I HAVE A STORY

isn't that like, not allowed (the teacher's behaviour)

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
WOW DO I HAVE A STORY

holy heck
I real life gasped when I read that
dang man, that hurts
that's so crazy
I'm actually in shock

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
During my freshman year of high school, I was in physics class, and this teacher was just off. He was always making jokes that were borderline appropriate and giving special privileges to kids in the class that did well in the sports he coached. We really just never saw eye to eye.

Anyways, that class was super easy for me since I'm really good at match and science and physics is just algebra with vocab.
On one day we were doing work that could be done in groups or one you own and I decided to do it alone. I forget what the worksheet was, but I got it done in 5 minutes while the rest of the class was working in groups and taking longer. Also, when people work in groups they often talk about something off-topic. When I finished my paper, I started to talk to my friends in the class who were almost done. While we were joking around and laughing, this teacher called my name and told me to get to work. I told him I was done, but he must not have believed it because he told me to stop talking and distracting others and get back to work. I said I was done and had nothing else to do but I went back to my desk anyways and started cleaning up my stuff. I had noticed a little hole in the case it binder that I had and thought, why not fix it? So I took out a roll of duct tape that I had in my bag (cause I used to bring random stuff to school all the time). I tore off a piece and taped the hole on one side of my binder when the teacher raised his voice and said if I tear one more piece, he'll take it from me. I thought this was so ridiculous and unreasonable so I tore it anyways. He then charged at me pushing other desks out of the way to get to me and grab my binder. I grabbed it back and pinned it to the desk. He started yanking at it. I pulled it really hard and took it from his grip. He went to the phone and called the vice principal. I was brought to the office and kicked out of school for that day and suspended for 2 days.

I still don't know why this happened like it did and it bugs me. I had never gotten in trouble before but now since I didn't submit myself to the 'master' I get a suspension? It's wack to me.

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
During my freshman year of high school, I was in physics class, and this teacher was just off. He was always making jokes that were borderline appropriate and giving special privileges to kids in the class that did well in the sports he coached. We really just never saw eye to eye.

Anyways, that class was super easy for me since I'm really good at match and science and physics is just algebra with vocab.
On one day we were doing work that could be done in groups or one you own and I decided to do it alone. I forget what the worksheet was, but I got it done in 5 minutes while the rest of the class was working in groups and taking longer. Also, when people work in groups they often talk about something off-topic. When I finished my paper, I started to talk to my friends in the class who were almost done. While we were joking around and laughing, this teacher called my name and told me to get to work. I told him I was done, but he must not have believed it because he told me to stop talking and distracting others and get back to work. I said I was done and had nothing else to do but I went back to my desk anyways and started cleaning up my stuff. I had noticed a little hole in the case it binder that I had and thought, why not fix it? So I took out a roll of duct tape that I had in my bag (cause I used to bring random stuff to school all the time). I tore off a piece and taped the hole on one side of my binder when the teacher raised his voice and said if I tear one more piece, he'll take it from me. I thought this was so ridiculous and unreasonable so I tore it anyways. He then charged at me pushing other desks out of the way to get to me and grab my binder. I grabbed it back and pinned it to the desk. He started yanking at it. I pulled it really hard and took it from his grip. He went to the phone and called the vice principal. I was brought to the office and kicked out of school for that day and suspended for 2 days.

I still don't know why this happened like it did and it bugs me. I had never gotten in trouble before but now since I didn't submit myself to the 'master' I get a suspension? It's wack to me.
thats so DUMB. You had finished your work, and you literally weren't bothering anyone else when using your duct tape. The teacher had no right to do that smh

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
This isn't a very long story but I still have something, Throughout middle school, the gym teacher never really liked me and always treated me harsher than everyone else for whatever reason, basically getting bullied by a teacher (the heck?) and he was a substitute for one of my teachers during study hall one time. He unreasonably made everyone stay dead silent, not a sound could be made (which was difficult because we had iPad's and we were working together on stuff) and someone sneezed so being polite I said "bless you" and he got mad and made me sit out in the hallway for the rest of the day (like 40 minutes). Any teacher or student that came by thought that it was unnecessary and unfair :)

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20

all i can do is laugh at how idiotic that guy is XD

Ratings
One time my mate was mucking around in class behind the teachers back, i was actually doing my work and then there ended up being a table flipped... Honestly i have no idea how that happened but when the teacher turned around and asked who did it, the ‘Teachers Pet’ pointed and blamed it on me, and of course i couldnt have dont anything about it because she wouldnt believe me.. So i had to stay after school for half and hour and write a relfection letter..

Well that was the dumbest reason i got in trouble

Ratings
One time my mate was mucking around in class behind the teachers back, i was actually doing my work and then there ended up being a table flipped... Honestly i have no idea how that happened but when the teacher turned around and asked who did it, the ‘Teachers Pet’ pointed and blamed it on me, and of course i couldnt have dont anything about it because she wouldnt believe me.. So i had to stay after school for half and hour and write a relfection letter..

Well that was the dumbest reason i got in trouble
Yea I hate it when they dont ask you but believe someone else

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
So basically my friend used to always pull my pants down in high school, (year 7) I had underpants on but the teachers never noticed, one day in class I felt like some revenge so when the teacher left the room and my friend was standing up I pulled his pants down, he was wearing underpants and he pulled them back up straight away, this happened exactly as the teacher came back inside and I got a suspension warning, didn't get suspended because I was remorseful. I mean I guess I assumed it was kind of a stupid reason, I mean I guess I was at fault also.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
WOW DO I HAVE A STORY

PESTO That's so disgusting I'm so sorry :(

My beliefs aren't accepted at my school either pft. One of my friends who came out as gay was threatened by a teacher when she asked the class something along the lines of "Is anybody apart of this religion" and he called out "No." Politely. smh.

Anyways straight to a story of my own, I was almost expelled from my Primary School because my best friend at the time, decided it would be a good idea to send a voice recording of her insulting me and completely putting me down, saying I was a terrible friend, etc. Also quick thing, just a small detail, she was also saying she wanted to date me after all of this happened.

Of course, being roughly a 11 year old youngen, I was heartbroken and started crying. I replied telling her she's a terrible friend and how dare she say that stuff to me when I've supported her, and has been her best friend for years. She's never had a problem with me before, we were so close. This girl then decides to delete her messages and screenshot mine, and tell the teachers I was cyberbullying her. I went to the principal's office and all of that and eventually my mum was called and I told her what happened and everything was sorted out. Even though I was almost expelled, nothing happened to that girl. She wasn't even warned.
I hated that school SO much D:<

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Oh man I have quite a few stories from my time in school...but I'll share just this one!
In middle school, they decided to integrate a TERRIBLE punishment system when I was in 7th grade called the "Wildcat Way". It was an infraction system, where every time you didn't turn in your homework, were late to class, misbehaved, etc. you would receive an "infraction" and you wouldn't be able to go to lunch or recess with your friends.
My 7th grade English teacher was determined to give every single one of her students an infraction during the course of the year, and she was truly determined. A classmate of mine who ended up graduating as valedictorian in high school got an infraction for "raising her hand at the wrong time", and I got one for stepping into the classroom as the bell rang (which was late in her eyes, because I wasn't in my seat).
I tried to explain to her that I come from the band room across the school and it's hard to be fully packed up to make it to English in 3 minutes (the amount of passing time we got).

Guess what? She gave me a second infraction for "being disrespectful".
See, teachers like my 7th grade English teacher are why they got rid of the Wildcat Way system after I entered high school. Teachers were having too much fun with it and it wasn't serving its purpose, and, during the winters, students would purposefully not turn in assignments so they didn't have to go outside in the cold (which I also did a few times, or, I would have a teacher that liked me do me a solid and write me up to stay in even though my work was turned in on time).

I have plenty of stories of times where I should've definitely gotten in trouble in school but I didn't, because I had a lot of teachers that genuinely liked me and stood up for me. For that I am very lucky!